The Curse

Lucille's P.O.V. 

I see gildarts fight face to face with zeref. I'm so scared of losing him, I don't want to lose him, he's my mate, my heart, my soul, he's my everything. I then felt this surge of power course through me and envelop me throughout my body. I then started to radiate a great light throughout my body, I felt my body being lifted up into the air and could feel my body changing. Once I changed I was back at the ground and I look at myself and I could see that I was in my Dragon Mate's Force, which looked like this:

 Once I changed I was back at the ground and I look at myself and I could see that I was in my Dragon Mate's Force, which looked like this:

Guildart's P.O.V.

I was fighting Zeref when all of a sudden I felt a surge of power come from Lucille's direction and we both stop to look at her. I see her power surround her and all of a sudden a burst of white light came out of her and surrounded her. She then started to float in the air and her body started to change into something different. Then the light started to fade and she was being lowered to the ground. I  saw her in a different form that i've never seen before. She looks so strong and beautiful, I'm proud to be hers. 

All of a sudden I felt this pain tear through my stomach and I fall to my knees with my hands to my stomach. I look down and I have a wound there that's gushing with blood.

"NOOOOO! Gildarts!" Lucille screamed and ran to me 

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was her by my side and lifting me into her arms.

Lucille's P.O.V.

When I look at Guildarts and zeref I see that guildarts is staring at me but then I see zeref hit gildarts in his stomach with a spell.  I see guildarts fall to his knees with his hand on his wound that is gushing with blood. 

I scream, "NOOOOO! Guildarts!"

I run to his side and just before he blacked out I got to him and put him by my side by lifting him up into my arms. I then start to cry while I hold him in my arms. I felt this searing/agonizing  pain in my chest. my tears went to his wound and then a bright light formed on his stomach and then his wound was completely healed. I could hear that he was still alive and breathing. 

I then lay him back down on the ground and stand up to face zeref myself. 

"You will regret the day that you messed with me and my Mate" I said menacingly 

Third Person's P.O.V.

Lucille and zeref fight head on and didn't stop or hesitate on their attacks. In the meantime Guildarts was slowly waking up and noticed that he was still alive and his wound was completely healed. He looked around and noticed Lucille and zeref fighting. He got up and was going towards lucille to help her but crashed into an invisible barrier that lucille put around gildarts to protect him. He slammed his fist on the barrier to get out but couldn't break it. He looks at lucille and could see that she is losing to zeref. He wanted to go to her side and help protect her but couldn't. It was breaking his heart to see her hurt and in pain. He summoned his magic, Crush, and slammed his fist to the barrier but it still didn't break. 

Lucille felt guildarts trying to break her barrier but she knew he couldn't break it, he still wasn't strong enough. She knew she was going to lose this fight because she didn't have enough training. She could only hope for guildarts to survive this. 

Lucille's P.O.V.

I finally collapse to my knees and see zeref walking closer to me. He then starts to enchant a spell I know far too well. It starts to gather around his palm and then when he finished enchanting the spell there was a black orb on his hand. 

He then looks me straight in my eyes and says, "No, you will be the one that will regret ever fighting me

He then looks me straight in my eyes and says, "No, you will be the one that will regret ever fighting me. CURSE OF THE LOST SOUL!" He screamed at me while he threw the black orb right at me. When the orb hit me I fall to the ground and could feel blood dripping from my mouth. I then see zeref vanish from my sight. 

'So this is how its going to be zeref. Fine by me I will find you someday and I will defeat you'

I then feel guildarts next to me and he pulls me up into his arms. He starts crying and tells me, "No you can't die! Please don't die! Don't leave me all alone. I LOVE YOU!" He screams at me while tears is running down his face. 

I Lift up my hand with the only strength I have left in my body and put it on his cheek. He looks at me with tears in his eyes and I tell him, "I love you too and i'm not going anywhere i'll still be here" I point at his heart just like my mom did to me. 

"Please don't die, I can't live without you!" He screams at me

"My body might be dying but my soul will still live Guildarts" I tell him

He looks at me with a confusing look and I smile at him and tell him, "Zeref put a spell on me in which, even when my body dies my soul will live and it will go to Limbo where I will look for my next vessel to go into and take over"

"So you'll live forever? You will never be in peace?" He asked me

"Yes, I'll live forever and will never be in peace, this is the 'Curse of the Lost Soul' that zeref put on me" 

"I promise I will become stronger for you and will defeat zeref, I also promise to search for you when you find your next vessel and I won't stop searching for you." He said with determination in his voice

"I also need you to promise me to never stop living your life just because i'm not there ok" I tell him while staring into his eyes

"I p-promise" He stutters because he's crying

"Until we meet again, my Love" My hand falls and I fall into darkness. 

.................................................................................................................................

(To Be Continued)