How we met

Lucille P.O.V.

 I was running and kept on running for my dear life. Then I felt something enter my body and into my heart. I sensed daddy. A few minutes later I felt something else enter me, I felt mommy. Then I felt their love for me and each other and that's when I knew they will always be in my heart.

*Flashback*

'Ok now run my daughter and don't stop running until you find someone who you can trust and will protect you'

'I promise mommy, I love you'

'I love you too, now run my daughter'

*End of flashback*

I got to keep running even though I'm tired and exhausted I have to keep running no matter what because I promised my mom I would.

My legs feel so tired and I want to rest but I promised my mom,  my legs gave out and I fell down and started to roll downhill, but then I crashed into someone and landed on top of them.

"Ugh my head" a voice said underneath me.

"I-im s-sorry" I said while trying to get off of the boy but my legs were too tired to get back up

I look at his face and I notice that it's a little boy that has shoulder-length orange hair that is all over the place and has dark brown eyes. I instantly felt a connection with him that I couldn't explain. I felt like I can trust him with my life, but I don't know him.

Inside Lucille's Heart

'It looks like our daughter found her Mate' Celeste said all cheery

'No she's too young to have the "mate connection" She has to be at least 15 years old to have it' Acnologia said with unease 

'Well you and I both know that she is a rare child' Celeste said while winking at him

'That's true I mean I am king of the Dragons and you are Queen of the Dragons, so I guess her being our child will make her powerful and unique'

Back to the real world

"U-umm can you get off of me please" the little boy said

"U-umm I can't my legs are too tired from running too much that I can't get up"

"Oh um here let me help you then," he grabbed my shoulders and rolls us over so I will be in the bottom and him on top. I notice that our faces are really close and we blush. He gets up and has his hand out towards me to take. I give him my hands and he pulls me up, but since my legs are still tired they wobbled and just when I was about to hit the floor I felt arms around my waist and someones body against me. I look and the boy is leaning me towards his body so I won't fall.

"I-im sorry my legs are just really tired for running so much so I can't really stand right now" I tell him all flustered 

"It's ok I'll help you, here sit down and lean against this tree" he says as he puts me down and I leaned against the tree. He sat down next to me

"Thank you ummm..."

"Oh my name is Gildarts Clive and I'm 10 years old, what's your name?"

"Ok I'm 8 years old and my name is...."

'Should I tell him my real name or do I just lie to him?'

"Did you forget your name?" He looked at me curiously with his head slanted to the side

"Umm no its just that I don't know you and my mom always told me to not tell strangers my name if I don't know them"

"Oh ok thats alright with me I can give you a nickname for now until you can trust me enough to tell me your real name"

"Really? Ok then"

"Lets see what name should we give you...hmmmm how about Lucy"

"I like that, yes my name will be Lucy"

"Well hello Lucy nice to meet you I hope we can be good friends" said gildarts

"Hello gildarts I hope we can be good friends as well"

................................................................................................................................................................

(To be continued)