Our Training

Lucille's P.O.V.

We went to an open clearing in the woods where it was surrounded by grass and had a pond. Gildarts decided to have our training here. I went over to the pond and sat next to it, I closed my eyes to focus on my other senses and concentrated on the energy around me. I felt it all around me and I pulled on that energy to come into my body, My dad taught me this. I opened up my hearing sense. I could hear everything around me, I could hear the water from the pond moving, I can hear the air above me move, I can hear the fishes in the pond swimming, I can hear the grass swaying from the wind, and finally I can hear footsteps coming closer to me. I decided to open up my smelling senses and I can smell Oakwood pine with a hint of this other smell that I can't seem to define from him. I smirk because I know that he's trying to sneak up on me and attack. I pretend that I didn't hear or smell him. When he's closer, I take out my left leg and kick him in his stomach. He went flying back and hit a tree with a groan. 

'Maybe I used too much force hehe'

I ran to him and asked, "Are you ok? I'm sorry I put too much force into my kick."

He smirks then tells me,"I'm fine I just wasn't expecting that, thats all."

Gildart's P.O.V.

We went to an open clearing in the woods that I found and it was surrounded by grass and had a pond. I decided that we should train here, it was the perfect spot. I noticed Lucy walk over to where the pond is and sat near it. She closed her eyes and I can tell she was concentrating on something and then I felt this power surround her and go into her.

'How can she do that? Did her father teach her that?'

I then decided this is a good time to try a sneak attack on her to see just how strong she is so I can know what i'm dealing with. As I walk towards her I look at her face and see how peaceful and beautiful she is, it's like she is one with nature itself. I completely forgot about my task in hand and just decided to come closer to see her peaceful face. Then *Bam* I get hit on my stomach and was flying back until I hit a tree. I groan because that really hurt. 

'Just how strong is she?'

I can hear her run up to me and ask me, "Are you ok? I'm sorry I put too much force into my kick."

'Wow she's just so amazing'

I smirk and tell her, "I'm fine I just wasn't expecting that, that's all"

"Ok that's good and i'm sorry once again for doing that" she told me apologetically 

"You can make it up to me by teaching me what you know so far so I can reach your level and once I do we can train harder together to get stronger."

"Ok then it's a deal" She smiles at me and takes out her hand for me to reach. I reach it and she pulls me up and I shake her hand while saying, "It's a deal."

...................................................................................................

Author's P.O.V.

Lucille trained gildarts for a year of all the things she knows about how to harness power and to have all his senses open. Once gildarts learned everything she knows they started to train together for their magical abilities. After half a year(6 months) Gildarts found his magical ability first, he had the power to Crush things. Lucille still couldn't find what her magical ability was without the help of her parents or a dragon and she was getting frustrated. 

~~Timeskip 6 months(Making it 2 years that they've met)~~

Gildarts was learning how to do and control his magic and Lucille still hasn't found her magic ability and she was ready to give up. 

Gildarts went up to her and told her, "Don't give up, you just need someone that inspires you to become stronger and use them as your source of power"

"Who do you get your inspiration from?" Lucille asked curiously 

Gildarts blushes and looks at her and tells her, "You"

Lucille blushes and goes to him and hugs him, he hugs her back, she tells him "Today 2 years ago we met each other and promised each other something and i'm not going to break that promise"

"I know" He looks at her face and their faces come closer and closer and then......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They get interrupted by an "Ahem"

They turn around and see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Zeref" They say in unison 

................................................................................................................................................................ (To be Continued)