The Leader

"Holly. Holly! Wake up! Class is over!"

I feel a poke in my side and I immediately jolt up.

"Yeah!" I say instinctively.

"Come on! We have to get to our next class!" Andy pulls on my arm and drags me out of the classroom.

I hear a muttered "Have a good day, girls." From Mrs. Wickham.

I go to my locker to swap out my books, to that of Chemistry.

"Okay I'm going to the bathroom, so just wait on me here until I get done." She tells me as she runs off.

"Typical Andy, not waiting on me to answer. I should just leave her." I mutter to myself.

I reach my hand back into the locker to get my pencil case when it suddenly slams shut. The only thing I see is a male hand on the door of it. Thank God I have fast reflexes. I spin around to face the person who nearly amputated my hand.

"Would you watch it-" Oh crap.

"What if I don't want to watch it?"

White hair. Rapper. The leader. Namjoon.

"Uh, then I g-guess you don't have to, then."

Not going to lie, he kinda intimidated me. Standing at least half a foot taller than me, he towered over my small body. Now seeing him actually up close, he looked even more attractive.

His dark eyes seemed to peirce into my light ones, probably waiting for my move.

"You know, you're the first person I noticed when we walked in." He leans casually against the locker, the black of his jacket clashing with the green of the locker paint.

"Oh really?" Is all I can say.

He nods nonchalantly. "You look really smart. I like smart girls."

Smart? Thank you. I actually am smart.

I blush. "That's kind of you."

"Wow, you look so cute when you blush too."

This comment causes me to turn even redder. I might pass out. Woah, woah, woah, Holly. Just take a second to relax. It's just a guy. A guy that's trouble. You don't want to get involved.

I turn around to walk away from him, when he grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the lockers. He leans in dangerously close to me.

Would now be a bad time to mention how good he smells?

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks, a slight smirk making its way to his features. I try to look anywhere but his face.

"I have to get to class." I say as I try to get away once again. All my efforts are foiled as he puts his hands on either side of my face, crashing them on the locker.

The noise makes me yelp and I end up looking at him. We have a stare down. My eyes stayed latched onto his, as his eyes roamed my face. He sure was taking his time looking at me.

"You have a friend to wait on, you remember? Don't be a bad friend."

Crap. He's got me there. "Fine. I'll wait on her. But can I get something out of my locker?"

He moves back but stays by my side. I feel a little uncomfortable, as he's watching my every move. I grab my Chemistry binder and hand it to him.

Might as well make him useful.