Chapter Fifteen

Here it is and please do enjoy. It took me forever to make this chapter work the way I wanted. This should pretty much wrap things up for the event. There's some more Blake to the right. I personally think he needs to smile more. Inn_1234 there is a little scene here I so badly wanted to tell you about but couldn't for obvious reasons. Well now you get to see it for yourself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikita

“Are you sure we should be doing this? Didn’t Blake say Matt was nineteen years old? Wouldn’t that be illegal?” I couldn’t stop worrying even though what was done was already done. Now I was having second thoughts even if it was too late.

“Yes Nikki,” Mandy gave an exasperated sigh, a bit dramatic if you ask me. “It’s sad but true that Matt may be a bit too old for our Jamie. That doesn’t mean love has a limit.”

I gave Mandy a sideways frown as a reply as I said, “That logic doesn’t make enough sense.”

“Nikki love, just look at the big picture here.” She gave a sweep of her hand at the scene right before us.

“The big picture I’m seeing is my boyfriend hiding behind his boyfriend from a clown that was just offering a free balloon.”

Mandy snapped a finger at me, “Nikita, focus.”

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and just nodded.

“We’re just planting the seed. Nothing more. Matt seems like a good guy so I’m pretty sure he’ll keep his hands to himself. It’s the desire here that’s important. Putting something in front of each other that neither of them can have, well it could lead to something great in the future!”

I guess I could kind of see what she was talking now.

“But is it fair?” The words tumbled out before I could stop them.

Mandy pursed her lips for a moment before saying, “Do you have to question, excuse me, the word I was looking for was challenge-“

“-Everything? Yes and no.”

She pursed her lips again and I realized we had stopped walking.

“Just please try and see what we’re trying to do here is a good thing.”

I nodded though reluctant.

“What?”

“What what?” I asked possibly too innocently.

“Your eyes did a shifty move?”

“A shifty move? What’s that supposed to mean?” Now I was just lost. What did I give away by accident?