Chapter One

I would like everyone to meet my new set of characters that is based in the same universe as A Jock's Tale. Only this is based in Jake Sampson's hometown. I have a lot of great idea's for this story and can't wait to share it all with you guys! Song is Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Jim Oblon. And take a look at Michael Trevino as Blake Hamilton. But try to picture him a bit younger. I couldn't find anyone else to Blake. He just has that look that Blake gives ya.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                           Blake  

When I woke up it was in a two story house.

Wisconsin, Hartland. The bed was already starting to pull me back into sleep as I never was a true morning person. Only there were two voices talking somewhere at the foot of the bed. My brain swam back up to reality from a dreamless sleep. 

I didn’t pay too much attention to the words. My senses weren’t all operational just yet. If a tornado would blow in at this moment I am sure it wouldn’t be like this. There was laughter from a woman however and this went on for maybe a few minutes. 

I decided there was zero chance of getting back to sleep. I was slightly annoyed. So I laid in bed a little while longer while slowly waking up. I knew I was at my boyfriends house. A house that was built here on the land by a couple of farms across and down the street. Sean’s dad died a long time ago but left an inheritance. So it was just his and mom and younger sister Julie.

This house only had this family in it, my brain registered that these were the people that had it built in the first place. This was a really wonderful house. With a really nice front porch filled with flower beds all around it. It would make you appreciate all the hard work put into it at the end of the day. There were two separate gardens out in the back and a concrete fire pit out further. It was a really big back yard with close to a two hour chore of mowing the lawn. Right at the back door were more flower beds and decorations in the trees. I have dreamt of having a home like this for myself someday.

Sean’s mom is a college professor three towns over. Julie was about nine years old. Sean and I were about sixteen going on seventeen later this year. It was in the month of late May now. Junior year was almost over and that meant our last year of high school was a heck of a lot closer now. 

By the way Sean is bisexual. I was just as Gay as you could get without the stereotypical stuff. I finally recognized the voice talking to Sean now would be his girlfriend Nikita. Nikita is by definition: Beautiful. You’d have to think of Nikki Reed as Rosalie in that movie called Twilight. Her blonde hair was so full and bouncy. Her skin was just about perfect as well as her lips. She hardly wore much make up so she is a true natural beauty inside and out. Her eye’s were also a clear sky blue. Oh and her body was that perfect size zero so she always dressed really well. 

Now anyone could think that she would be the bitch in high school but honestly she wasn’t like that at all. She and I don’t talk much but its never gotten uncomfortable on those rare occasions we did talk. I really don’t know what her views on this dating arrangement is though. I figured that was between Sean and Nikita. 

Sean had brown curly hair with light brown eyes. I think it was the eye’s I fell most for. I first asked him where he got those contacts from and got all smiles. I was a goner. His skin had a tanned look from him mowing the lawn. He had a bottom lip that was much more full that his upper lip. That was where his skilled kissing came from. He was a T-Shirt and jeans kind of guy which was polar opposite of Nikita. His body was about a swimmers build kind of thing. That was why he was on the swimmer’s team. There was a lake two miles from his house he grew up swimming in.