Chapter 13

A/N So this is a longer chapter and contains a sex scene and mention of drug use. I'm new to all these things so it might not be entirely accurate. This was a really hard chapter for me to write but I like how it turned out.

Also, you cannot blame me for things my characters say and do they are their own people after all😆

Enjoy!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up by the sun seeping through the curtains in a empty bed, which I was kinda thankful for... I don't want to scare Anya away with my morning wood. How awkward would it that be to explain away? I yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Where is Anya? I sat up and took a look around the room. It was empty but the smell of apples hung in the air. I was about to get up when Anya burst through the door holding -- what looked like -- some of my clothes.

"Oh good! You're awake" she observed and disappeared into the bathroom. When she appeared again her arms were empty. "I stole your room key and got some of your stuff so I didn't have to wake you up so early"

I smiled at her reasoning. She knows how I despise waking up early. Without a second thought I jumped from the bed and started walking towards her. She's so cute when she blushes... wait. Shit! I forget about my not so little'problem' and now I have nowhere to hide.

"Um... Yeah, so... I - I left your stuff in the bathroom" she stuttered still blushing profusely

"Um... Thanks. I'll be in the shower" what the hell was that!? Idiot!

I awkwardly made my way past her into the bathroom. Now I know where that intoxicating apple scent came from. I finished my morning routine and got dressed in the clean clothes Anya brought me, everything from underwear and socks to my favorite pair of Vans.

The moment I exited the bathroom Anya grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the room. "Slow down! Where are we going?" I questioned

"To explore London duh!" Obvious right?

We spent the day hitting as many tourist hot spots as we could. Everything from the tour of London, Buckingham palace, St Paul's cathedral and Big Ben. And that was all before lunch, by which time I was starving. We stopped at a nearby pub again and had yet another amazing meal before heading out again. Lastly we went to the National History Museum.

I was enjoying the day with Anya... until I heard a heavy British accent "well if it isn't my little poppet"

"Oh my gosh, Eddie hi!" Anya squealed in excitement jumping up and down as she hugged the tall fair skinned man with the heavy accent

"You are even more beautiful than the last time I saw you, which I thought was practically impossible" he said tugging on Anya's hand and twirling her around as she giggled. Effectively getting a good look at all of her. There goes my good mood.

"What brings you to my part of the world poppet? Not that I'm not delighted to see you again" British guy beamed at her

"Actually I'm here with Demitri" Anya announced gesturing in my direction. British guy turned to me with a big shit eating grin on his face

"So this is Demitri? Nice to finally meet you mate. I'm Edward" I politely shook his hand completely confused as to how this 'Edward' knows Anya

"Demitri, Eddie and I met in collage. He was doing his practical at a restaurant near the campus. I use to go there a lot" I watched smiled grow on their faces as Anya recalls the memory I missed out on stupidest idea ever to go to separate collages...

*** *** *** *** ***

I completed and sent out many applications when Anya and I applied to collage. I was going to pick one right after graduation and the after party at Troy's house.