Mikey's Birthday

A/N: So, if you follow my books, you know of my Easter Egg, Mikey/Alexis. She's real, and one of my best friends. Hands down one of the weirdest people I've ever met. She's nice, funny, weird, obsessed with Cody Carson and Chris Motionless, polite, friendly, and much more. Lovely person. So, I can't post any obvious band jokes on her Facebook tomorrow, so this is the alternative. Show her some love in the comments if you want. She deserves it for putting up with me this long. 

So, I decided that I would write ten years down the road. Ten years down the road with what we've joked about, talked about, and dreamt about. Guess which is dreamt up. So, please enjoy, 

Happy Birthday, Mikey!

POV:  Mikey

I didn't expect much. It was my twenty-sixth birthday and I decided it best not to adventure out on tour with the band, because that was too much. I wanted some time off. Baby-sitting Jenna is a full time job. Twelve years of it, and yes, you do need a break sometimes. Sue me. I had said I wasn't going on tour, so they filled up the positions. Then, I found out who they were touring with. 

The one, the only, the beautiful, the sexy, All Time Low and Set It Off. By that time, bunks were filled, and time was too close to fire somebody. In the end, I surrendered the hope of joining the tour and decided to stay home. When I woke up on my birthday, though, I could sense something was off in the house. I grabbed the sword I had taken from Jenna after she almost impaled the dog with it, and walked out of my bedroom cautiously. I heard banging in the kitchen. I slowly crept out, not making a sound. Then, the raised sword hit the lamp, causing it to tumble over onto the floor. 

"WHO THE HECK BE IN DE HOUSE?!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I moved into the kitchen to see Jenna in a fighting stance, holding a frying pan dripping with water above her head as if it was the sword I held up in my hands. I laughed and lowered the sword and she slowly lowered the pan. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, still laughing. She shrugged and went back to washing dishes. 

"Dunno. This loser wanted to see our house." She said, pointing to the tall man drying the dishes she was handing him. I didn't even notice him at first. It was Jack Barakat. 

"Did not!" He protested, wrinkling his nose at her. She stuck her tongue out at him. 

"Oh, yeah, and I couldn't miss  your birthday, too." She said, shrugging at me before handing another plate to Jack. I laughed and ran to hug her. She was taken back, lifting her soaked hands from the water. 

"I'm so glad you're here!" I exclaimed. Then I felt someone's arms around the both of us. 

"I'm glad I'm here, too." Jack said, nuzzling his head against mine. Jenna or me bringing band members home was no surprise anymore. Jenna just left the house when I met Chris Motionless and invited him back the house to steal Jenna's secret vodka. Jack and Jenna moved away from me. 

"So, we have a full day planned. Sit and eat, and we'll go pick out your outfit." Jenna said, pulling me over to a large stack of pancakes with 26 messily done on top in syrup. Jack and Jenna ran away giggling. I shook my head and got on Twitter as I ate the pancakes. Surprisingly, there were no egg shells in the breakfast. I finished up and went into my bedroom to find a black and pink dress on my bed, and a pair of black Converse on the floor, both new and my size. I shook my head and changed quickly. I walked into my bathroom to find my straightener already plugged into the wall, waiting on me. 

I did my hair and makeup and walked passed Jenna's room to see her and Jack sitting on the floor giggling like teenage girls. Jack's wedding ring gleamed in the light as he and Jenna batted at each other like five year olds playing. They stopped when they saw me standing in the doorway. The two just stared at me blankly before going back to hitting each other's hands like a cat-fight. I shook my head and continued to walk on. There was a note taped on the back of the couch. I picked it up.