Shayley Bourget

(POV: Isabella)

"What?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Nothing." The voice on the other end said. A voice I knew very well, in fact. A voice that constantly made me melt. "Just wanted to hear your voice." It said. I laughed a bit.

"Oh, baby. You know you can always call me and get a rude greeting!" I joked. He laughed.

"What I live for, my love." Shayley Bourget and I had been dating for seven years. I had been with him through everything. The before Of Mice and Men, during his time in Of Mice, through his depression and alcoholism, through him leaving Of Mice, now into Dayshell.

"It's funny, because I'll be seeing you in a few hours." I said with a smile, even though he couldn't see it.

"I know. I just couldn't wait." He admitted. "I can't wait to see you, Is." My heart fluttered.

"I can't wait to see you, too, Shay-Shay." I teased. He groaned.

"Not that name again." He whined. I knew he hated when I called him Shay-Shay. "So, I'll see you later?" He asked for confirmation.

"Yes, Shayley. You will see me in four hours. Or maybe three. You never know. It could even be two. So just stay in your underwear the entire time. Make it a lot easier for me if you're already undressed." I joked. He laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind." He played along. "I'll talk to you later, baby. I love you."

"Love you, too. Talk to you soon." I then hung up and ran to get ready.

XXXXXXXXXXX

It only took me an hour and a half to get ready. I had straightened my hair and was wearing red skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. My black high top converse. Simply, natural make-up. I smiled and grabbed my keys, phone, and pass that Shay had sent me. I drove to the venue, taking about an hour! I grinned as I saw the Dayshell tour bus. I parked and walked into the venue. I flashed the security guard my pass and ran through the venue to the green room.

"Shay!" I screamed as I ran in. He had his guitar on his lap, but moved in, and stood up. I hugged him tightly. He hugged back and gently pressed his lips against mine. We were both smiling madly. We pulled away. His eyes were looking deeply into mine.

"You look gorgeous, Isabella." He told me. I blushed. "And we've been together for seven years, and you still blush when I compliment you." He teased. I gently kissed him.

"I've missed you." I said. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled. He grinned.

"I've missed you, too. I'm so happy you're here!!" He said. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat now. I giggled.

"I'm happy I'm here, too." He kissed me deeply. "I've got to get ready, though." I pouted.

"Fine." I said with a sigh. He laughed and kissed me again.

"I love you, Isabella." He reminded me.

"I love you, too, Shayley. Now go get ready before I change my mind about you getting ready." I teased. He went and got ready as I sat on my phone. Soon enough, the guys went on. They were almost finished, when Shay surprised everybody.

"Tonight is a very special night." He started. "My beautiful girlfriend is here, tonight. Isabella, come on out!"
He said, beckoning me onstage. I blushed and walked out. He grinned when he saw me, his eyes lighting up.

"Yes?" I asked. He ushered his guitar tech out and handed him his guitar. Shay turned back to me and grinned. He took his mic off the stand.

"Isabella, we've been going out for seven years, now. You've been with me through thick and thin. You've stuck by my side while I suffered through depression. You've seen everything go down hill for me, but then you helped me build it back up. Isabella, I love you more than you could ever imagine." He took something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. It was a little velvet box. He opened it to reveal a ring. "Isabella Sierra Novena, will you marry me?"

Tears welled in my eyes. I could hear the screams and cheers of the crowd. I didn't care we had a massive audience watching us. All that mattered to me was Shayley. The man I loved more than anything, anyone, I had ever known. He was my everything.

"Yes." I said. Shay stood up and cupped my face, kissing me deeply. I kissed back. We pulled back from each other grinning like maniacs. He put the ring on my finger.

"Thank you." He said. He kissed me again as everybody clapped and cheered. "I'll see you in a bit?" He asked. I grinned at him brightly.

"You know it." I responded. He hugged me one last time. "Get off of me, fool! You're all sweaty!" I scolded him. He grinned at me and kissed me one more time. I walked off stage grinning still. Nobody could wipe my smile off my face.

I was getting married to the man I love.

Nobody could mess up my happiness in that moment.