Remington Leith

~POV: Marie~

"Ma Cherie..." Remington sang softly, his fingers lacing in my hair. I sighed in response and closed my eyes, barely paying attention to anything else but his fingers in my hair. "Em, Sebastian and Steph will be here in an hour." He pointed out. I groaned and cuddled farther into his chest. He chuckled, his other hand trailing down my bare side.

"I don't care! You came home two days ago, and I'm still attention deprived!" I whined. He laughed at me and kissed my head gently.

"I know." He told me softly. "I promise that tomorrow it'll just be us. No one else. We can just cuddle and watching Disney movies all day." He swore. I sighed let my leg trail farther up his waist. His hand ran down my waist to my leg, gently tracing patterns on my thigh. I smiled and began to kiss up his chest, collar, and neck to his lips. He smiled and kissed me back before pushing me off him gently and getting up to get dressed. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach.

"I don't wanna get up, Remi!" I whined. He laughed at me lightly.

"We can shower together to cut down time." He suggested. I popped up from the sheets.

"Okay." I said, pushing myself out of the bed. He laughed at me and kissed me one last time before we went to shower.

I had just finished with my makeup when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked in the mirror to see Remington burying his face in the crook of my neck. I sighed and leaned back against him, closing my eyes and feeling his breath touch my neck. He kissed my neck gently, leaving a trail of fire on my skin. His grip on me tightened we heard the door fling open.

"Mar! Rem!" Emerson called. "We're here!" He yelled up to us. Remington groaned and moved so he could kiss my lips. I giggled and kissed back, placing my hand on his cheek. "Oh, guys! You're ditching us to make out!" We pulled away from each other, turning to Remington's younger brother.

"Sorry, Em. I just missed my girl." Remington said with a shrug.

"You've been back for a few days. You should be past this time." Emerson mumbled. Rem took my hand as we walked out of our room before Emerson. The entire time we walked, Emerson's eyes were trained on me. We all walked downstairs to see Stephanie and Sebastian standing in the living room.

"Marie! How've you been, darling?" Sebastian asked, giving me a large hug. I hugged him back.

"I've been good!" I answered him, letting go and giving Stephanie a hug as well.

"No fair!" Emerson whined. "I didn't get a hug!" He held his arms out to me, signaling his demand for a hug. I giggled and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Emy." I said. Nobody noticed how I hugged him the longest. We pulled away and smiled at each other. Remington grabbed my waist, picking me up and setting me on his lap as he sat on the couch. Everyone else came over and sat on the couches and chairs in the living room.

We all caught up, Stephanie telling about her modeling career, Emerson talking about his latest drunken escapade, me mention a few things about my directing career, Sebastian talking about just anything, and Remington talking about food and Harry Potter. In other words- Remington talked about the two things he loves in the world. Eventually, we called and ordered Chinese.

"Okay, Seb and Steph are running to get the actual food and I'm running for beer. Are you sure you two don't want to come?" Remington asked me and Emerson.

"Nah, we'll stay here and chill." I answered, putting my legs across Emerson's lap.

"M'kay." Remington walked over and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him softly. "I'll see you in forty-five." He told me quietly. I nodded and watched as the three of them left. Emerson smirked and let his hand trail up my leg.