Chapter 12

They walked right up to it before stopping "Wow..." Kagome turned to Hak "It looks so....Cosy..." Rolling her eyes she took the lead "Come on! We aren't gonna find mister blue standing around!" they nodded and followed her in.

Kagome put her mask on making sure to let her beast out a little bit so they glowed red "Be careful these people are nothing but lowlifes" they nodded just as men started to pour out of holes in the cave "We have guests?"

They were surrounded all of the men wearing masks "Come to think of it..." eyes turned to kagome as she cracked her knuckles "Aren't there a lot more of you than is required for greeting your Alpha...Pigs?" "Bring us the blue dragon...Ow!" "Quiet you fool!" "I'm sorry kagome...." He hugged her legs crying pitifully, yet kagome was still able to look very intimidating to the villagers "Where is the hatchling?" "There a no blue dragons here..." kagome took off her mask making them gasp in fright at her red eyes "Bullshit! I can smell him!" "Now, Now Onee-sama" she backed down but the growling didn't cease "If he isn't here could we perhaps still rest for a while? Our journey has been hard and one of us is injured..." "He wouldn't be so injured if he would just shut up and rest..." Hak glared at Kija who stuck his tongue at him "Why you...Ow what the..." they both froze as blue eyes glared menacingly at them "I'm pretty sure you weren't gonna start a fight and anger kagome...Were you?" they gulped and shook their heads" "God now come" they followed behind obediently as Kagome held yona behind her.

"Please be careful...This place is like a maze and we won't be held responsible for what happens to you..." "It's okay Onee-sama follow's me wherever I go!" they seemed a bit disappointed in that but left anyways.

"Hime-sama?" "Hm? What's wrong Kija?" "Do you doubt me and kagome? The blue dragon is here we can feel it!" "Don't be silly I could never doubt you Kija" "Idiot" his eye twitched but a glare from kagome made him re think trying to attack Hak.

Suddenly Kagome tensed up "Show yourselves Low Lifes!" The kids quickly scurried away in fright.

"Come on let's go look for the blue dragon!" "Hai!" they scurried about for a while before reaching what looked to be a dead end. Kagome having been here before knew otherwise but kept her mouth close, she knew it was a dark and dangerous place down there and didn't want Yona in danger.

"Ugh another end?!" "Remember Yun...This place is a maze of course there'll be dead ends..." she stiffened again "Whose watching us?" "I can feel them too, the villagers maybe?" "You mean the rats" Yun sighed at Kagomes attitude "Come on let's head back" Kija, Hak and Yun turned and walked off but yona and kagome stayed hearing a cry "Onee-sama did you hear that?" "What?" Yona leaned down and pressed her body to the wall, by doing so unlocking a secret door "Whoa!" catching her balance she looked down in the dark depths of the cave "Wow it's so dark down there..." "Come on" "Eh? Onee-sama!" "You said you heard a cry right? Let's go" "Okay..." They came across a squirrel and Yona wanted to follow it, leading them down deep into the caves as the door shut behind them.

"He's so cute!" she picked up the squirrel and turned to kagome "Onee-sama Look isn't he adorable!" "Meh He's okay" the squirrel seemed to take offense and squeaked angrily at her "Ah shut it ya rodent, I'm not into small animals" Suddenly the candle went out and kagome narrowed her eyes at the figure in the black "Stay back Human!" her growl rumbled through all the rocks making the earth shake slightly "Who are you" "Who are you?" "I asked you first filth, now answer me!" "Just a villager Milady!" "Why're down here then? You weren't gonna do something...Bad to my sister were you?" he shook as kagome drew closer.

She raised her hand about to tear his head off when a pale head hand stopped hers, bells jingled lightly, her growl almost made him let go but he looked down at her "...!" his shock made her smirk "Scram human" "Yes of course!" he ran away "Well, well, well...If it isn't the hatchling himself...Your coming with us" she twisted their grip till she had locked his wrist in her grip "Onee-sama!" "What? If I let go he'll run off besides I'm holding back better to save her real anger for Hak" her evil chuckled made them both tense up "W...Who.....You?" "I'm surprised you don't remember me little one...Can't call you that anymore can I?" her soft smile and dark sapphire eyes made him almost reel back in shock "M...Mo...Mother?" "That's me my little hatchling" he hiccupped releasing a loud sob before tackling her in a hug "I...Missed..." "I know It's all my fault...I'm so sorry!" she released a sob of her own as she hugged him closer to her "Mummy will never let you do again!" Yona was shocked 'I've never seem Onee-sama cry before...' as she looked at her sister she felt a pang of sadness 'She's been looking for him this whole time....When she would disappear on errands...Oh Onee-sama! Why did you never tell me?' "I tried looking for you everywhere but it was all a dead end! My baby...My poor son, I can't imagine what they did to you!" "It...Hurt...Lonely..." his words only made her bring him closer pale blue glow bugs shimmered around them, bringing Yona to tears too.