Chapter 5

sorry for mistakes <3 

The sun wasn't even up and kagome was already training pushing herself to the limit. She was up so early in fact she even heard Hak leave and break into the blacksmiths "Baka Hak"

"Heang-dea's back!" Kagome sheathed her sword and re-strapped her bow as she walked to where Yona was, Halting before sniffing herself "Meh a bath first I think" she trotted to give herself a speedy wash before bolting to the room.

"How is the runt?" "Kagome!" "What?" "Hey chibi how ya feeling? And heang-dea take it easy man that was demon fast you went then" "Leave it to heang dea!" before passing out "Do you feel any pain? Is there anything you need?" "Thank you but I'm fine!" his face was so cute even kagome blushed a little patting his head while everyone else glomped him.

Walking outside kagome headed into a large barn-like building while Yona helped the old lady with blankets "There out of control it seems their numbers need reducing again..." Kagome cracked her knuckles and sharpened her nails against stone "Now Kagome you'll have time to do that later help us with healing using your special magic" grunting as the old woman dragged her back in she sighed before nodding "Alright baa-sama" "Baa-sama? Oh my how polite"

"Yona-chan...?" seeing her sister on the verge of tears she patted her head "its okay Right heang-dead?" "It's Heang-dea...But Of course as long as elder and Hak are here we'll be okay we look after family!" "Family?" "Everyone in the wind tribe is connected by a strong family bond even if they're not all related" "Which means you and even Kagome are family!" Grabbing Heang-dea in a headlock kagome darkly muttered "Even me? What's that supposed to mean?" "Now kagome-chan don't hurt him...Too much"

Tears came to Yona's eyes and kagome was instantly there hugging her "aw you made her cry heang-dea" startled He turned to his best friend "Waa Hak's gonna kill me!"

Running down the hallways Yona came across Tae-yon "Was that Hak runt?" "Yeah..." 'I'm going to Fucking kill him!' Jumping out of the window she chased after Hak pouncing on him at the gate "Oh No you don't!" "Whoa!" Falling to the ground kagome sat on him "You're not going anywhere!" "You know under other circumstances this would be rather sexy..." Blushing she punched him in the head rendering unconscious "Baka Hak!" "Huh? Kagome-chan What'cha doing?" "Holding Hak down until Yona arrives" "Eh? I thought Yona was staying here" a wicked smirk came across kagomes face her eyes darkening rapidly "Just you wait!" laughter erupted from her mouth making the other two step back a little.

Seeing Yona run up "See I told you so..." standing up and flinging Hak over her shoulders she grabbed Yona's hand "Come Yona we're leaving" she smiled brightly "I will become stronger Nee-sama Just like you an Hak" "Nah you shouldn't I'll teach you how to use a bow and basic sword stances but don't become like us killing to survive you'll lose your tenderness" Yona seemed shocked before smiling "Alright will you protect me forever Nee-sama?" "I will forever and ever until I either die or you have no use of me" "Oi shorty let me go!" "Eek!" in shock she dropped Hak on his head "Ow..." "Hak come with us!" "Do you have money to pay me Princess?" "She doesn't But I do!" he turned to Kagome seeing her jingle a hefty weight of money "Ah, ah you get it when we've finished" he grabbed her hand "If you won't give me a deposit now what will you pay with? He looked her up and down "Your body?" Blushing bright red she smacked him across the face "Why...You!" about to whack him again Yona interrupted "Give yourself to me Hak!" "Yona! Do you even understand what that means?"

"You win..." hearing a bowstring pull Kagome jumped out of the way and behind the princess who had just turned around "Hak..." "Old man!" Hak seemed genuinely scared of him and the bow "Call me Grandpa!" "Where you there the whole time!" "I heard you being rude to Princess Kagome!" "Mun-deok calm down you senile old man" he relaxed before addressing them "It seems I must let two more of my grandchildren go..." "Everyone told me that I was family!" Hugging Yona kagome responded "It made us very happy, it is why we are leaving" "Protect the wind village old man!" with that kagome left in a flurry of darkness nobody noticed the clear tears that sparkled in the rising sun.

Meanwhile...

"Lord gang-tae jun" "Not now I'm miserable" "Pardon?" "My father scolded me he told me not to act without permission" "I have some good news mi-lord" "What is it?" "Princess Yona was spotted near Fuuga" "and Kagome?" "They say they've seen her hanging around Yona but that is all" "A soldier saw a girl with red hair and one wearing a kitsune mask General Hak was with them, they are headed towards the northern mountains" "Gather the soldiers! We'll capture the princesses!"

"Yona be quiet" Hak pressed his ear to the mountain "Forty No 50 soldiers" "You know Yona you not comfortable to hold and Kagome? I'd like a repeat of this morning's session" Speeding off Hak was chased by two furious females before suddenly stopping making Yona walk into him "I'm all warmed up now...Let's get to work!"

A fight commenced as Kagome stood next to Hak cutting down strays straight in half with Hak knocked the back with his blade effectively killing them from the force. Noticing no more were charging he taunted "What's wrong had enough?" An arrogant voice broke through the silence the tone making kagome shiver in disgust, Recognition flashing through her eyes she drew an arrow into her bow pointing it directly at him "My oh my kagome still as Vicious...and protective as ever I see" he took note of kagome pushing Yona behind her shielding her from his gaze.

"I Lord Hang-Tae Jun will..." "Ne Yona-chan look life grows everywhere!" she nodded "Hey Kagome look what's that?" "That's a glass butterfly their Super Rare!" "What?!" "Why are you enjoying Nature when I talk to you? Kagome why you ignore me!" a blank expression took her face "Ho? You were talking to me? With that kind of attitude?" "Plus Hak is no longer and general or a son" bowing slightly "Sorry about not telling you" Patting his eyes gently he replied "Well as long as you understand" "Wait you're not a general?!" "That's right just a wandering traveller named Hak, which means whatever I do now has nothing to do with the wind tribe right Kagome?" he turned to see kagome whistling and looking in another direction "Oi! Kagome?" "Mou I...Can't" showing the ring on her finger she shrunk under two intense gazes "Oh yeah Su-son married you" a heavy burden rested on her shoulders as she sunk down "Yeah...So I can be on defensive unless I sense murderous intent then I can kill" Gang-tae jun collapsed "Y...Yo...You're married...To...Su-won!" "Not willingly I hate the deceiving Bastard" "Why not take the ring off then?" she tried pulling it "It won't come off its enchanted Baka don't you think I tried that?"

They ran along the cliffs until Yona Tripped. Kagome seeing an arrow head towards her pushed Hak out of the way 'It's Poisoned' she thought bitterly as it went straight through her shoulder "No! Fools I said aim for Hak not Kagome!" coughing up blood she waved away their concerns and ripped the arrow out ultimately spreading the poison.

"Stop worrying Princess its creepy" Hak stuck his tongue out as he picked up Yona "Why you!" they escaped into a small overhang "Princess look after Kagome" said dragon was panting from exhaustion as Hak took off.

"Even the thunder beast is human he's tiring" "What of Kagome and Yona?" "The arrow that hit Milady kagome was poisoned intended for Hak not her" "What! You used poison!" Yona's eyes widened as Kagome laughed "I thought it might be poison" "...Him down..." 'They're going to kill General Hak...' Kagome struggled up "It's okay yona I'll go save Hak...come with me" she smiled taking her sisters hand they took off Kagome was at slightly more human pace.

Yona knocked the man off of the cliff while kagome Blocked Hang-tae jun "Poor kagome it must've been harsh being abandoned by your fosters then having the king die..." his eyes widened when her gaze grew a furious tint to it as if a mighty beast was lying beyond it waiting to be unleashed.

"If you wish to do so then why did you attack the merchants?" he gulped "Don't try and lie I smelt you all over them you may think I am an ignorant princess but I am Not! I am warrior a powerful woman who could take you down even with my injury if you truly wish to help us then instead of putting pressure on the wind tribe and killing us off you should do something else!" in the distance she heard Hak "Why did you move You're Injured...Dammit!" 'Why? I can't look away!' a raging dragon swam behind her eyes "it's almost like staring into the eyes of a wild beast!' 'That black hair mingled with the princess fiery red hair made it appear as if it was a wild dragon breathing flames form the pit of hell!'

End of chapter 5!