Chapter Six

After Hajime had passed out, you and Nagito spent the next twenty minutes waiting for him to wake up. Since Hajime was asleep, it was almost as if you and Nagito were alone. The rest of the students had gone off to explore the island.

"Why do you think he fainted?" You asked Nagito, trying to start some sort of conversation.

"I'm not sure, maybe he was shocked?" Nagito suggested.

"Or maybe he felt sick?" You added.

"I hope he wakes up soon. I'd like to go explore the island more..." Nagito admit.

"You can leave if you want to explore, I can look over Hajime for you." You offered kindly, not wanting him to miss out on what he wanted to do.

"What? No, it wouldn't be fair to leave you alone with him. I'll wait with you until he's awake." Nagito said.

"Are you...sure..?" You asked, feeling like you were being a burden on him. "I'm fine being alone here. You don't have to worry."

"No, Y/N, if anything is true, you should be the one to explore the island, not me and my insignificant and hopeless talent." Nagito admit.

"W-what? Hopeless? I think your talent is nice...ultimate lucky student..." You said, not liking how much he looked down upon himself. "And you see...I'm just okay with makeup, but what good is that in this world? I think...being lucky is a lot more useful, don't you? Besides, without makeup I'm completely useless." You tried to make him feel better, but it didn't seem to be working.

"I guess you're right, Y/N, being lucky does come in handy sometimes. For example, I am very lucky to have met you." He gave you a smile and wink, as if he were trying to tease you. You couldn't help but blush and feel slight butterflies in your stomach.

"That's- Uhm..." You were too embarrassed to say anything, and he let out a cute laugh.

"Just leave it be, we can wait here together." He smiled.

You sat together on the sand in front of Hajime who layed there, unconscious, probably getting a ton of sand in his brown hair. You occasionally looked at Nagito while you waited, catching him as he stared out into the distance, thinking. As you kept watching him you noticed how...attractive he was. He was pretty adorable, but also quite hot. He looked not too buff, but he obviously worked out once in a while. He was taller than you and had the most amazing, white, marshmallow-like hair ever.
As you thought about him you came to the conclusion...
Maybe being stuck on this island with him...isn't so bad after all.
-
-
-
-
-
-
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG. I promise I have a reasonable excuse...I'm lazy and my computer broke. I'm currently writing on my phone so I Apologize if the chapter isn't as good as the others, since I'm more comfortable typing on a computer than phone.
THANKS FOR READING ILY