Chapter Five

You were just enjoying yourself, talking to Nagito and Hajime. You were talking about simple things, like your families and your hobbies.

Everything seemed fine, that is, if you ignored the fact that you had no idea where you were. But yes, everything seemed fine, until a small, white, rabbit popped out of the sand. It wasn't a real rabbit, though. No, this rabbit was quite different.

By first glance, it seemed like a stuffed animal. It was around two feet, white, with small, white angel wings attached to it's back. It had pink blush marks, wore a pink bib with a golden charm and a pink frilly skirt with white stockings. It had small black eyes and wore a pink bow on it's right ear.

"Hiiiii!!!!" It cheered with a high pitched, girly voice.

All the students' attention turned to the little white bunny.

"What the hell are you? A stuffed animal?" The short blonde kid asked. His name was Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu (he was the ultimate gangster/yakuza).

"That's right! I'm a squeezably soft stuffed animal! I'm Magical Miracle Girl ★ Usami, AKA Usami!" She cheered, holding up a pink and white wand. "I may not look like it, but I am your squeezably soft teacher. Nice to meet you all!"

"H-huh? Am I hallucinating? Am I the only one seeing this?" Teruteru asked.

"Nah, I see it too..." Kazuichi assured him.

"What's with this talkin' chihuahua!?" Akane asked in confusion, looking at Usami.

"Eh!? That's a chihuahua!?" Ibuki, the musician, asked Akane.

"...Does everyone know what a rabbit is?" Usami asked. "It's a loveable animal that's very fluffy and soft. That's what I am! A singing, dancing, talking rabbit mascot!"

"W-wait a second, let me process this first..!" Teruteru said.

"Okie-dokie!" Usami smiled.

"I've never seen a stuffed animal that can sing, dance, and talk before." Hajime told you and Nagito.

"Well, me neither..." You agreed.

"It seems like you know something about our current location, correct?" Byakuya Togami asked Usami. (He was the ultimate Afluent Progeny)

"Yes I do!" Usami agreed. "I am the leader of this school trip, after all!"

"School trip?" Byuakuya asked, confused. Who has a school trip on their first day? And what kind of a school trip was this supposed to be?

"A large group of students go on a chaperoned trip with a lead teacher! It's the biggest event of the school year!" Usami explained.

"But like why a school trip all of a sudden? It's the first day of school!!" Ibuki asked, practically reading your mind.

"We were supposed to be attending Hope's peak academy." Peko said.

"Oh, just forget about Hope's peak academy! That's why we're here in the first place!" Usami cheered.

"What the hell do you mean we should forget about it?" Fuyuhiko asked, infuriated.

"There's nothing dangerous on this island whatsoever, so don't worry!" Usami assured everyone.

"Island...did you just say "island"?" Nagito asked her.

"Yup, and it certainly is beautiful!" Usami said. "It was prepared just for us. An island free from other people and danger."

"Are you saying...this island is inhabited?" Hajime asked.

"What do you intend for us on this island?" Byuakuya asked.

"Alrighty! I shall announce it to everyone right now!" Usami declared and you, Hajime, and Nagito all exchanged glances. "While you all relax on this island paradise, you must get along and strengthen your bonds with one another! That is the main rule for this heart-throbbing school trip!"

"Heart-throbbing school trip? What the hell!?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Spend these peaceful and relaxing days nourishing hope and lazing about, free from pain, free from suffering...Truly, this lovey-dovey heart-throbbing school school trip is...Everyone's homework!"

"What the hell does that even mean??" Hajime asked Usami, extremely confused.

"Now, let the school trip begin!"

Nothing made sense. Everyone was confused. You turned your attention back to Hajime and Nagito as soon as the rabbit was done speaking.

"This doesn't make much sense." Nagito said with a sigh.

"You're right. What do you think, Hajima?" You looked at Hajime, who seemed to have been zoning out. He looked like he could barely keep himself up on two feet. He looked pale and dizzy.

"I-" Suddenly, Hajime collapsed on the ground (good thing it was sand, he didn't have a very hard landing).

"H-Hajime!? Are you okay??" You called to him as both you and Nagito bent down next to him.

"It seems that he fainted," Nagito told you. "I guess all this was too much for him to handle."

"Yeah, I guess so." You replied as your eyes met, and you felt your heart skip a beat.

He's cute.

Thanks for reading! I know this chapter was probably very boring, but the good stuff is yet to come ;)

Give me suggestions for future chapters! I promise that there will be some Nagito x Y/N soon ;)