Chapter 1

~ Tris' Pov ~

{What's been happening}********************************Today we picked our apartments, I moved into Tobias' apartment, Christina and Will got a place together and Uriah and Marlene moved in together. New relationships started, to the surprise of literally everyone...Al and Lynn started going out! We're all still gathering our thoughts on it. And unfortunately old ones ended, poor Zeke; Shauna cheated on him with Peter, PETER! Of all people.********************************I jump onto the bed, my eyes close and I relax into the comfort of the mattress. I spent the whole day moving my things into Tobias' apartment and its draining me, I am so tired....BANG

"TRIS! TRIS WAKE UP!!!" It appears I am being shaken. I open my eyes and stare into Christina's.

"Chris I'm up. What's wrong."

A grin spreads across her face, "Zeke's throwing a Candor or Dauntless party at his apartment and we're invited. You need to wear lots of layers, and I'm sorry hun but you're gonna need to sexy it up. So we gotta go-"

"Don't say-"

"SHOPPING!" I groan and sit up.

"Why do we need to go shopping, it's just a party."

"Correction, it's a Candor or Dauntless party." I raise my eyebrow and send her a questioning look. "You know, Truth or Dare. Just more intense."

"What's truth or dare?" She stares at me like I've grown an extra head.

"YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE?!" She demands while shaking me violently.

"We weren't allowed to play games in Abnegation, it was considered 'self-indulgent'." I air quote the last words then shrug my shoulders.

"Ai ai ai, okay so here are the rules. If you pick truth, in this case Candor, some asks you a question and you have to answer truthfully. If you choose Dare, Dauntless, the person who asked you tells you to do something crazy or fun or reckless and you have to do it. If you don't answer the truth or don't do the dare, you have to remove an article of clothing. Hence the layers." I sigh and hang my head in defeat.

"Okay...shopping it is." She squeals and drags me out of bed, out of the apartment and to the Pit. We get to the shopping district and Christina hurries me into a store. She throws numerous items of clothing at me from their places on the shelves and racks. She shoves me into a dressing room and I try on what she gave me. When I exit she's already waiting for me, we go to the register and pay for the clothes. We leave and Christina pulls me in another direction, oh great shoes. We leave, each with five inch seal toed stilettos; mine with red bottoms and head off to the next store. "NO CHRISTINA!"

"Tris, do you want to make an impression? Do you want to impress Four?"

"Fine but I'm not coming in with you." She giggles and disappears into the lingerie store. After ten minutes of waiting she emerges with two bags and a devilish smirk on her face. "What did you buy?"

"You'll see." She says and we head back to the apartment. We go to our respective apartments to shower, "Wait for me to get there before you get dressed." Chris instructs. "I'll meet you there and we'll get ready together."

~~ 30 mins later ~~

As I emerge from the shower I hear the front door open and close. I step out of the bathroom to see a towel clad Christina leaning against the door blushing profusely. "What happened to you?"

"I left my apartment and all was good until I bumped into everyone's favourite sociopath."

"Ah, Peter."

"He had the audacity to cat call me; 'Looking good Tina'." She throws her hair into a loose ponytail before continuing her story. "So I did what any rational Dauntless would do and I sucker punched him in the throat. Then ran for dear life before he pulled a butter knife on me." I laugh. 

"Okay story time is over, I'm picking your outfit AND THERE WILL BE NO OBJECTIONS! I'm gonna make you look hot."