His Part Time

Kise Ryouta

Thank you for visiting me a while ago in my photoshoot,Kurokocchi,Momoicchi, and Kagamicchi. ♪\(´∪`* )/ And thank you for hanging out with me,too. :D

15 minutes ago

          Momoi Satsuki: No problem Ki-chan. ^_^ I had fun,too.

          Kuroko Tetsuya:It was nothing,Kise-kun. Today was a fun day,is it not,Kagami-kun?

          Kagami Taiga: Ohh,I had SO much fun. So much that I had lost all my money paying things for the three of you!

          Kuroko Tetsuya:At least we had fun.

          Kise Ryouta: I didn't know you were that rich,Kagamicchi!

          Kagami Taiga: no.. not really. Those were my savings for the year. And I lost all of it just because I payed all the things you needed!

         10 likes

          Momoi Satsuki: Yeah, thank you! ^^

          Kise Ryouta: Yes,Thank you,Kagamicchi. ^3^ The food was great!

          Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes,because it was a high class restaurant.

          Kagami Taiga: And the foods were high class,too! IT WAS TOO EXPENSIVE! Why do I have to pay all of those?!

          Kuroko Tetsuya: Because we don't have our money with us.

          Kise Ryouta: Therefore,you have to pay for us.

          Kuroko Tetsuya: PERIOD

          Kagami Taiga: HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SAVE MY MONEY AGAIN?!

          Kuroko Tetsuya: Why don't you go with Kise-kun in modeling? They might like you. And you might get more money,too.

         Kise Ryouta: Haha yeah! Work with me,Kagamicchi!

          Kagami Taiga: HELL NO! No way! I ain't a model!

          Kuroko Tetsuya: So you mean you're okay with your part time as an ice cream vendor in the park every sunday with kids laughing about your unique eyebrows?

            10 likes

          Kagami Taiga: KUROKO! STOP BLURTING OUT THINGS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KNOWN BY OTHERS!