Akashi Sensei

||Hey guys~
So I was browsing through the comments when I stumbled upon a request :D I forgot who requested that tho. It was something about Akashi teaching Kagami. I know it didn't turn out the way you suppose it would, but I hope you still like it ٩( 'ω' )و So here ya go guys~||
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Kagami Taiga
Kuroko! I told you! It's impossible for Akashi to teach me!
2 minutes ago

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Aww... now now Kagami-kun. Maybe you were just toO MUCH OF AN IDIOT NOW, WEREN'T YOU?
    29 likes

  Momoi Satsuki: ...Tetsu-kun snapped O.O

  Akashi Seijurou: Oh indeed, Tetsuya. It was really hard for me to teach this young man. Especially in Mathematics. Math is a very simple subject, and yet, this commoner cannot even give me the square root of 16 in a quick response. He even used the calculator for that.

  Kise Ryouta: ... but I also use calculators during math :D

  Kuroko Tetsuya: The point is that, you don't need to use the calculator if you're dealing with small, SIMPLE numbers :)

  Midorima Shintaro: Agreed.

  Aomine Daiki: Shut up, Midorima. You use your lucky pencil for answering the exams. Even in math!

  Midorima Shintaro: Excuse me, I use it when the exam is multiple choice. And I also use it to determine my answer when my answer in my solution is not present in any of the choices.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Which, Mido-chin told me, happens everytime.

  Kagami Taiga: Wow, well the worst case scenario came up. I needed a tutor because I really need to pass the exam and Kuroko here just gave me (LITERALLY) to Akashi, telling him to teach me.

  Kagami Taiga: AND THE FCK?! HE SPEAKS SO FAST AND HE SOLVES QUICK. HOW AM I EVEN GONNA UNDERSTAND THAT?!

  Akashi Seijurou: Not my fault if you're too slow.

  Akashi Seijurou: For your information, I was also Daiki's tutor. Why don't you go ask him a few questions?

  Aomine Daiki: Nope! Not gonna come back to you anymore. I'm so done with your tutoring. I mean, WHO EVEN HURTS HIS STUDENT WHENEVER YOU GET A WRONG ANSWER?!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Akashi-kun does.

  Kagami Taiga: OH DAMN STRAIGHT HE DOES. HE STARTED POINTING AT ME WITH HIS SCISSORS AT THE MIDDLE OF THE SESSION.

  Akashi Seijurou: ... Everytime I look at the both of you, It makes me sad.

  Aomine Daiki: The hell? Why??!

  Akashi Seijurou: because stupidity is spreading and I'm afraid the world will eventually be flooded by morons like you.

  Kagami Taiga: What?!

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Hmmm.... You still have to study, Kagami-kun. The day after tomorrow will be the exams.

  Kagami Taiga: AWWWW HELL NOOO. I'M GONNA STUDY HARD ALONE.

  Akashi Seujurou: I'm sure you'll fail.

  Aomine Daiki: 100% sure you're gonna fail.

  Momoi Satsuki: Dai-chan. I'm also hundred percent sure that your brain has zero percent knowledge and you, too, will fail the exam.

  Akashi Seijurou: Hm? Daiki, I think you need a tutor.

  Momoi Satsuki: He's all yours~