Bitter Akashi is Bitter

Akashi Seijurou is feeling tired

I'm getting tired of these 'forever's. Don't you people know that forever doesn't exist?
10 minutes ago

  Mibuchi Reo: ooohhh~ Sei-chan's all bitter now?

  Kise Ryouta: That's so harsh, Akashicchi! o(╯□╰)o

  Hayama Kotarou: Woah.. I never thought you could be that bitter. Haha.

  Momoi Satsuki: Forever exists! You just have to believe, Akashi-kun.

  Akashi Seijurou: No. And don't dare correct me because what I say is always right.

  Aomine Daiki: Well, forever doesn't exist because you die. So basically, Akashi's right.

  Hayama Kotarou: Well, he's always right -.-

  Akashi Seijurou: See?

  Momoi Satsuki: You're in the after-life where you live forever

  Akashi Seijurou: Are you even sure you'll end up with your so-called 'lover' in the after-life?

  Momoi Satsuki: of course!

  Aomine Daiki: #forNever

    18 likes

  Midorima Shintaro: "And, Darling, I will be loving you 'till we're 70" says the song...

  Akashi Seijurou: See?

  Kise Ryouta: Bitter Akashicchi TT.TT

  Kuroko Tetsuya: I will have to show you that forever exists, Akashi-kun. We will be the first one to achieve it.

    29 likes

  Kise Ryouta: Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh you gooooo theeerreeeee Kurokocchi! Show him that forever's real!

  Kagami Taiga: smooth

  Akashi Seijurou: ...

  Akashi Seijurou: I cannot ignore you, Tetsuya. If that's what you want then fine. Show me that forever truly exists. I might change my mind after.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Of course, Akashi-kun. Hart hart.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: HOW?? HOW DID YOU KNOW AKA-CHIN IS BITTER?? HUMANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SALTY!