The Hundred Yen

(warning: langguage)
-**-
Kise Ryouta

I found a 100 yen on my way back from the department store,talk about timing because I don't have any money left since I bought something in the store. Lucky!~  ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪
10 minutes ago

    Midorima Shintaro:No... According to OhaAsa,Gemini has the unluckiest horoscope for today.

     Kise Ryouta: Then how would you explain this? (≧з≦)

     Midorima Shintaro: I don't really know how to explain. But I warned you.

     Kise Ryouta: Then that means OhaAsa was wrong! haha

     Aomine Daiki: Hey...I lost my hundred yen on my way home... Dammit... I was going to buy that magazine I have been eyeing for.

     2 likes

     Midorima Shintaro: Then that hundred yen Kise found must be yours.

     Aomine Daiki: Just as I was thinking. That's why I'm here. Kise,give that money right now!

     Kise Ryouta: Nu-uh! Why would I?! I was the one who found it first!

     Aomine Daiki: BUT THAT HUNDRED YEN IS MINE!

     Kise Ryouta: Are you sure?!

     Aomine Daiki:YES I AM! SO GIVE THAT MONEY TO ME RIGHT NOW!

     Kise Ryouta: The money you lost and the money I have found is the same with Midorimacchi and the other's money,too,you know! There is no proof that you own this hundred yen I found!

    Midorima Shintaro: HOW DID MY MONEY GOT INTO YOUR FIGHT?!

    Aomine Daiki: Leave Midorima's money alone,Kise! We are talking about my money here!

    Kise Ryouta: Describe what your hundred yen looks like.

    10 likes

    Aomine Daiki: LIKE HOW ALL FUCKING HUNDRED YEN LOOKS LIKE! Why? Did you find any mark on that hundred yen?

    Kise Ryouta: oh it has now..! Then that means,THIS HUNDRED YEN IS MINE! MINE! MINE! that means,it's NOT yours! Haha!

    6 likes

    Aomine Daiki: GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW AND HAND ME THE MONEY!!

  4 likes

    Kise Ryouta: Uhhmm... I think I can't give the money to you anymore... T^T

    Aomine Daiki: What's with the sudden change of attitude?! WHY? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY!!

   Kise Ryouta: It... *sniff* It... It flew out of my hands. TT^TT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE!

   Aomine Daiki: IT'S ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT! IF YOU JUST GAVE THAT HUNDRED YEN BACK TO ME,IT WON'T GET LOST! now how am I gonna buy that magazine?!

   Kuroko Tetsuya: ohh look... I found a hundred yen. It just flew infront of me.

    10 likes

  Aomine Daiki: MY MONEY!