Chapter 11: Persuading

This chapter's been editted ^_^ I added more stuff into it so that it will make sense in the end. 

"Stop following MEEEE!!!!!" 

"No can do, Snow White."

Lavi grinned widely. This was his first method of persuasion and it was going well. He had done this for the past three days. Snow White face scrunched up in irritation as she focused on slicing up the carrots and putting them into the stew. 

Jeryy looked over his shoulder. There was an extra addition to the kitchen and it wasn't a helpful one at all. His shiny black sunglasses stared daggers at the red-haired Exorcist stalking his newest assistant - Snow White. Lavi had cost Jeryy three pots and five pans as Snow White kept burning them.

She couldn't concentrate with Lavi disturbing her. Snow White threw butter into the pan and tried melting it. Then she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Lavi hadn't uttered a word for the past two minutes. She turned around, only to be greeted by a lick on the cheek.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!?!?!?!" Snow White yelled, jolting back. She knocked the pan over and melted butter spilled on the floor. Her grey eyes took one look at the pan, then to Jeryy's despaired face and finally threw a look at Lavi as if to say it was all his fault.

Lavi shrugged.

"There was butter on your cheek." He claimed and put a finger on his lips.

"Your skin is smoother than the butter." Lavi continued, looking hopefully at Snow White for her original yet amusing back talks.  

Snow White's mouth twitched, her brain generating many names to call him. But she chose to use her all time favourite phrase at Lavi.

"Those pickup lines are getting you nowhere."

As Snow White bent down to clean up her mess, Jeryy shoved his fingers into his mouth and let out a shrill whistle.     

"You can take a break Snow White." He said in an annoyed tone, adding silently, "Get Lavi out of MY KITCHEN."

Snow White replied an "OK" to both the silent and annoyed requests. She untied the apron and hung it on a crooked rusted nail before dashing out of the kitchen door with Lavi hot on her trail. As she ran, there was only one sentence in her mind. 

" I wish Allen's back now." 

Snow White sighed. Allen was off to send a Golem to General Yeager. They barely talked. In fact, they had never shared a second conversation. Her time with Lavi was 10 to 1 compared to Allen!!!

How hard was it going to take for Lavi to give up? Lavi smiled as he kept tailing her. Snow White had tried to kick him off but Lavi proved to be an agile Exorcist. Then she had an idea. 

"Innocence activate!" 

A soft bluish-white light emitted from her body. Her white summer dress started shimmering. The  long ribbons weaved around the dress came loose and slipped into her wrists. She shot a look at Lavi, daring him to continue stalking her. She had her whips now. 

Lavi just smirked. "Two can play at a game."

He pulled out his hammer and faced it in her direction. Maybe he was trying to look "cool" or something, because he instantly blurted out, "But I don't fight girls."

Lavi barely finished the sentence when Snow White sent her whip flying down the hallway. The whip cracked and judging by the hard, cold sound that echoed, Snow White assumed that it struck the wall. She muttered a complaint to herself, something about growing rusty after spending 4 days in the Black Order.