Chapter 24-BAP

Hey guys so so so sooooo sorry for the super long wait. i had REALLY bad writers block. ok so today i just finished the 3rd season and i was MAD! how could they do that! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! im gunna go to l.a and stab the script writters in the fricken juggular with a spoon! GRRR >:( anyways heres chapter 24! hehe exciting. sorry its kindof choppy i wrote it all today and didnt really read it over that much because i wanted to get an upload in.

so here u go chapter 24

(Chapter 24)

*Anna's POV*

I pushed my head back on to the pillow as Damon laid above me, straddling me.

"You’re so beautiful." He said kissing right below my eyes.

I moaned and let him trail little kisses down my neck and my face. He made his way to my mouth and he began kissing me fiercely. Suddenly he was ripped off of me, my opens widely, trying to figure out what was happening. Klaus stood with Damon in a head lock, shoving a stake into his stomach.

"Change, or I'll kill him." He said angrily.

"What? I don't understand!" I cried.

"Change!" he yelled!

"I don't know how!" I screamed.

Damon's eyes were wet and there were tears running down his face.

Before I knew it he staked Damon in the heart. I screamed and tears rolled down my eyes.

"Change now!" He yelled again.

Damon's face was pale and bluish, his veins were sticking out. My blood was boiling. I could feel it in me. Rage, pure and utter rage. I soon felt my bones beginning to snap, it hurt like hell. Every bone in my body began breaking and twisting. I screamed in pain as it still continued. I felt my arms twist into paws and my body forming in the shape of a wolf. But I had blood lust. I wanted to kill. Drink the life of some body, a worthless human. I was a hybrid.

Fire surrounded my body.

"Those dreams aren't for your pleasure Klaus." I said, opening my eyes.

"It's just so interesting, what goes through people’s minds while their dreaming." he said, he was crouching down next to me with a wicked smirk on his face.

"The moon is almost at its fullest Klaus we have about another hour." The witch said.

"Excellent." he said, clapping his hands together.

"Why did you even need to turn me human?" I asked.

"When you became a vampire, it killed your inner wolf, making you human brought it back to life. After the ritual you need to be bit by a vampire and a werewolf, then drink my blood. And the snap! I'll kill you and then vuwahla! A true hybrid." he said.

Since I was human I was panicking, this is one of the things I hated about being human. The worries were always stronger.

"Oh look we have an audience and the key part to the ritual." Klaus said turning to see Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Elijah, and Damon standing on a hill looking down at us.

Damon had a pained expression on his face.

"Hello Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Elijah, how are you brother, Elena." Klaus smiled. "How nice of you all to join us." He pretended a curtsy.

"Aunt Jenna?" Elena cried, noticing Jenna sitting in the circle of fire, starring off in the distance.

"Elena?" She asked.