Chapter 5-Being A Pierce

Hey guys(: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been incredibly busy!!! School, exams, I went huting XD (Mmmmhhhmm I'm a hunting girl!!) , I've been kinda stressing out, got a hair cut it makes my look like a dude :/ *Sigh* anyways, sorry for not updating!!! I hopes u forgive me!! PLEASE COMMENT AND POSSIBLY VOTE!! thanks!!! JANELLEXOX(:

Chapter 5

*1 week later.*

"How are you Isabella?" Mr. Salvatore asked me.

"Fine, how about yourself?" I asked.

"Good, would you care for a glass of wine? You are one of the best maids I have ever had and I want to reward you."

"Okay, sure."

"Diana, will you care to get Isabella some wine? The one that's open in the ice cooler." He asked.

"Of corse!" She said flashing us a smile and walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

"You were really kind in helping your Aunt." He said taking a sip of his wine.

"Yeah, it's no problem I don't mind if I wasn't here right now I would probably be on my way around the world looking for work, I'm really grateful that you let me stay."

"Oh you're welcome."

Diana walked into the room with a round wine glass on a silver tray. She held out the cup out to me and I took it from the tray.

"Cheers." Mr. Salvatore said holding his glass up towards me. I raised my glass towards his and and clinked it on his. I brought it back towards my face and took a sip. It tasted weird like something was mixed in it. My whole body was burning, stinging, as if someone was setting of a bomb in side my body. I fell on the the ground shaking.

"I can't believe she's one of them." Mr. Salvatore said looking at Diana.

"Go get the sherif, so he can take her to the church. We'll get the rest of the vampires tonight." He said before I blackened out and they put something on my face.

****

When I woke up I heard gun shots and yelling.

"What are you doing with her!?!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"She's a vampire Damon! She needs to die!" Another voice yelled.

"No! I can't let you do that!" They voice yelled again.

"Damon no!" A different voice yelled.

I heard a gun shot then I smelt blood.

I felt a needle and then I blackened out again.

*6 hours later*

I heard groaning and I smelt fire.

I slowly opened my eyes taking in my surroundings. There were a bunch of people I recognized from through out the town laying against walls coughing and groaning. I also laid on the ground against a wall not able to move my body. I couldn't make out every face with a name but I recognized one person for sure.

Katherine.

I closed my eyes because the pain was just to much to bear.

I felt arms wrap around my waist as they picked me up and carry my bridle style down some stairs and into a cement basement. Everything was blurry but it seemed that the others were down here as well. I was set down and I fell into the darkness once again.

---------------------------

So I hope u guys liked it!! PLEASE COMMENT TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!

I hope Yal have a happy ThanksGiving!!! Yummy turkey XD