Chapter 26-BAP

Hey guys so sorry for the long wait I was in Peru for 2 weeks and I was finishing up school and totally busy summer anyways i know this is really short sorry! I will try to update soon!

(Chapter 26)

*Annas POV*

I laid in Damon's bed with his arms wrapped around me. I gently slid out of his grip and padded my way to Damon's giant bathroom. I closed the door behind me and walked to the sink. I turned the faucet on and let it run as I looked at my reflection. I stared back at the girl in the mirror. She was no longer me. She was a hybrid, half vampire, half wolf. Her skin was dark, something I hadn't seen a long time, and her hair was brighter and didn't look so dead. I was a totally different person. I could feel real blood, my blood, pumping through my veins, my heart beat was strong and fast, and I felt like I could rip someones throat out right there and then. I cupped my hands and splashed water onto my face trying to feel something other than anger. I turned the faucet off and walked to the bathtub and turned the hot water on. I poured a whole container of bubbles in and swirled them around watching them pop up. I stripped of my clothes and slipped into the tub feeling the warmth of the water heat my body instantly. I ran the water up and down my arms missing this feeling I haven't truly felt in forever.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Damon's voice came from behind me.

"I can't relax. My senses are on high alert." I said quietly turning around to look at him.

"I'm sorry." he said his face dropping.

"Join me?" I asked kissing him on the lips.

"Of corse." he said. I turned around and closed my eyes, I took deep breaths and tilted my head up letting my hair fall in the tub.

"How do you feel?" he asked as I felt the water go up slightly and his legs intertwine with mine.

"Like I could run to Canada and back." I said opening my eyes to meet his.

"Sounds like fun." he said rubbing circles on my thighs.

"Do I look different to you?" I asked.

"Yea, you look more alive." he said running his fingers up and down my leg.

"What did you do? You thought I was dead." I whispered moving closer to him.

"I thought I was going to die. I'd just gotten you back and to lose you would have broken me forever. I couldn't stand the fact that Stefan got to keep Elena, and I had to loose you." he said his eyes filling with tears.

"I promise I'll never leave you." I said before pulling him into a kiss.

"And I promise I'll never let you go." he said against my lips.

*Damon's POV*

She told me everything. She told me how she killed a man and that she almost killed 4 others. I was happy she was alive. After telling me everything I took her up stairs and watched her drift asleep. She looked do different, her eyes were bright, and her skin was darker. She looked so alive, I could smell her blood pumping through her. It was strong and smelt of wolf, but she still had her vampire smell as well. I soon drifted asleep myself.

After the bath there was a knock on the door. I got off the couch and answered it.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled realizing who it was.

"How's my hybrid doing?" Klaus asked looking really worried.

"Just fine till you showed up." I growled at him.

"She's alive?" he asked.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't she be?" I asked.

"I've turned several others into hybrids but they have all seemed to die." he said walking in.

I followed him and ran past him to block Anna.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her." he said with a look.

"You said that last time, and look where that got her." I growled.

"I just want to take a look." Klaus said moving around me.

"How are you love?" Klaus asked Anna.

"Fine." Anna spat.

"Come on don't be like that I gave you an amazing gift!" Klaus smiled at her.

"I didn't ask for this." she said her face dropping.

"Sorry love you were the only one I could find in such a short notice." he said picking her chin up.

"Get your hands off of her." I growled.

"When was the last time you had something to drink?" Klaus asked.

"Two days ago." Anna said.

"You need more." Klaus said pulling her up by her wrists.

"I'm not hungry." she said softly.

"Yes you are Anna, can't you feel it trying to claw out?" Klaus said. "Cant you feel the burn, the desire to kill?"

"Stop it." she muttered.

"Come on Anna let it out." he whispered in her ear.

"Stop." she growled as her eyes grew golden and veins grew under her eyes.

"There you go." he smiled and he took her by the arm and ran out the window.