Ch. 14

Recap:

We ran to the car and sped off. We heard fire trucks in the distance. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins, I can't even process what happened. It happened so fast.

"Was that so bad?" Jacob asked, breaking the silence. "Now that we got money, lets go spend it on some bad b*tches!" He shouted.

I just sat back, blowing out a long breath. This night was already crazy enough but I didn't know after tonight that NOTHING would never be the same again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob's POV

We were at the city's newest, hottest club right now. I had to show Roc the wilder things in life. For example, he never went to a club, only parties. He never had alcohol, and he never had a v.i.p. section with a private stripper. Now you know me, and if you do, then you must know I had to hook my 'buddy' up. He was a little wasted but not drunk. After I grabbed a random stripper and introduced him to Roc, I went to enjoy myself.

I had like 5 girls on me at the same time! Now if this ain't having a good time, I don't know what is. In the middle of having fun, I looked around and I noticed a couple of celebrities. We were in the hottest club in the state right now. But out of all the celebrities, someone in particular caught my eye. She was beautiful and looked familiar. I walked over there, until one of those girls grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asked, battering her eyelashes.

I gave her a look, before snatching my arm away, and continuing my walk.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you are very beautiful." I said smiling.

She turned around. "Oh my gosh, Jacob, is that you?"

"Huh?"

"It's me, Brea!" She yelled over the music.

(Go back to ch. 9 if you don't remember.)

"I knew I seen you from somewhere. Wow, you look great." I complemented her.

"Thanks, you do to." She smiled.

After that, the conversation fell short. If it wasn't for the loud music then this would definitely be awkward. But lucky for me, we had a few drinks to loosen ourselves up and before I knew it, we were both grinding on the dance floor.

Uh, I wasn't born last night.

I know these hoes ain't right.

But you was blowin' up her phone last night.

But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, ooh.

Her hips were gripped firmly in my hands as we danced to the music. The drinks were finally kicking in and I bet we were both buzzed.

I leaned my mouth closely to her ear.

"Mami, if you know what's best for you, I'd stop dancing like that." I whispered.

She giggled and start grinding harder. It was hard to control myself and if this place was empty, I'd fuck her right here. Once I had enough, I picked her up as her legs wrapped around my waist.

I didn't care who was watching. I carried her upstairs and into a random room, locking the door. I threw her on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"I told you to stop teasing." I said, biting my lip.

She didn't respond, she grabbed my neck crashing our lips together. She unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled off hers. And in a split second, our shirts were on the floor.

Brea moaned in my ear as I sucked harder on her neck.

The music was booming, it was so loud you could feel the vibration upstairs.

I trailed kisses from her neck to her stomach. She messed with the zipper on my pants and I unbutton hers. I was about to slide them down when the music from downstairs stopped.

"AYE! 5-0! POLICE! EVERYBODY GET OUT!" Someone yelled.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

I scrambled to put on my shirt and I threw Brea hers. I didn't even bother to button my shirt up. I grabbed Brea's hands and reached for the door when it was kicked down.

We both gasped as we saw a chubby Caucasian policeman in front of us.

"Hey!" He yelled.

I slid passed him, still holding Brea's hand. I was looking for the exit but where the hell is Roc?!?

I found myself in the backyard with a huge swimming pool and a bunch of bushes. I hid behind them with Brea right beside me.

"Psst." Someone whispered.

I looked between the branches of the bush and saw Roc hiding in a bush across the pool. Chaos was an understatement right now. People were getting arrested, the police were tasering teens, finding alcohol and drugs. I don't even know how we were getting out of this one.

"Baby, what's going o-..."

I cut Brea off.

"Shh just go! Run! Hurry up though." I said.

"Wait, wha-..."

"JUST GO!" I semi-yelled.

I watched at she stood up from the bushes and took of running. 3 policemen must've saw her and ran out back, trying to catch her.

"Oh, he'll no." I said.

I pulled out my gun from under my shirt and fired at all three of them in the leg. They fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

I got up and went over to Roc, pulling him up.

"Let's go man." I mumbled.

But where's Brea? I looked around and found her no where in site. Shit, did she see? If so, I'm fucked.

"Come on!" Roc said pulling me in another direction.

We ran to the car, hopped in and drove home.

"Man, what the hell just happened?" I said, pounding my fist on the steering wheel.

"I don't know, but I got scared for a second. I thought we were gonna get caught." Roc responded.

I sighed.

"Me too, I'm just glad we got out."

"Yeah, but who was that girl you was wit'."

"Nobody, I mean, she's an old friend but right now I don't know."

"I know you wouldn't just shoot some policemen over 'an old friend'. But whatever, it ain't my business, I just hope you don't go soft 'cuz a softie can't get us outta' this shit." He huffed.

I shook my head with nothing left to say next. We drove in silence and I let Roc's words sink into my head.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Song: Loyal by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Tyga

Words: 1085

Vote, Comment, Give feedback plz :*

Unedited