Ch. 13

Roc's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when a bag was thrown on my chest. Slightly opening my eyes, I looked up and saw Jacob. I say up, rubbing and squinting my eyes.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Look and find out." He sneered and left the room.

Well good morning to you too? I'm 'bout getting tired of this nigga and his attitude. I wanna punch him dead in his face. But we wouldn't want him getting these hands handed to him twice, now would we?

I laughed and got ready. Looking inside the bag I saw nothing but clothes. All black. This wasn't my style for real but after putting it on I guess it was okay. I looked like a true thug. Putting that to the side, I was always on edge.

By that I mean watching out for Jacob. And no I'm not a punk or nothing but do you know how many people this nigga done killed. I knew it was him from the very beginning.

You may be asking, 'well why didn't you do anything.'

In case you didn't notice, this nigga is crazy and I'm not about to die young. There's so much I wanted to do in life, but looking at my perspective I may not get that chance. Yeah I'm twice his size but he has more weapons than a gun store.

And since I'm talking about he crazy he is, let me clear something up...Jacob is full of lies. It's like something happens one way but his brain twists it all around into something else. Like in our early middle school years, we were almost best friends. But there was something off about him.

I don't know how to explain it, and I still don't. But I'm pretty sure you'll be able to tell if somebody wasn't...normal. Ya' know? His mom was perfectly fine, I just don't know what went wrong with him.

And THEN he was so overprotective! Like a clingy girlfriend or something. I know he's not gay because the dude was crazy over this one girl. Her name was Sonia. I'll talk about her later.

But anyway, when I say overprotective, I mean like always over my shoulder. He followed me around like a freaking lost puppy. Then he texted me every second of the day. Do you know how hard it is to sleep when yo' phone keep f*cking beeping?!? I even made up excuses just so I wouldn't go to school. One day I faked having diarrhea so I could stay home. When my mom left, I went to a friends house. That friend just so happened to be Daniel Simmons. Or Diggy.

My boy was fun as hell. Had a big house, the best video games, food, flyest up to date clothes and shoes. He was funny and acted like a real friend, not some crazy psychopath.

When I got home he was sitting on my porch WAITING FOR ME!

And he said, "I thought you were home sick."

Bruh, when I say I was scared out of my mind, you have no idea!

(A/n: I got this idea from this little girl who was obsessed with me. I had to move away from her -_- )

Once I had enough, I had to get new friends. But it's not like I just dropped him like that. I slowly started spending less time with him and hanging with Diggy. Eventually he got the message and backed off. At least I thought.

Who keeps grudges for almost 8 years anyway?

But that's not all, back to Sonia. After hanging around Diggy, we formed a crew. (My friends who are now dead.) R.I.P. Yeah my reputation grew, but I didn't intend on that to happen. I was the captain of the basketball team my freshmen and sophomore year. Then captain of the football team my junior and senior year. I even got a scholarship!

I may not even go to college now! Dumbass Jacob. -_-

That was a FULL scholarship and that could've helped my family so much. And knowing was the best in school made it even better.