Ch. 7

Oh my gosh! I'm literally going crazy.

I've gone a month without laying a finger on my gun. I even kept a rubber band on my wrist to pop myself every time I thought about it.

*Pop* "Ow." I mumbled.

I have no one to talk to or anything. My mom is "out" most of the time and it's really starting to piss me off.

Like what the fuck is she doing these days? One day imma follow her ass 'cuz I'm getting suspicious. I sighed looking at the ceiling.

I'm just worried about her, she's all I got. I can't risk someone taking her away from me. Just thinking about that makes me wanna choke somebody.

*Pop* "Ow!" I got frustrated as I looked down at my now bloody wrist.

"Forget this shit." I said wiping my wrist off. I grabbed the case off the top shelf in my closet, opening it.

"It's been long enough."

"Long enough for what?" My mom said piping her head in.

I quickly jammed the case shut, pushing it behind me.

"Nothing mom, damn!" I hissed, she looked taken back by my words.

"Okay, I wa-."

"I don't care mom! I'm busy." I cut her off. I breathed in deeply.

"Sorry." I apologized, "I'm just...busy right now. Can you come back later?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just walked away.

Damn that was close. I almost got caught with a fucking gun. And the last thing I wanna do is get caught by my mom, that's even worse than getting caught by the police...I think.

Whatever, I got changed. It was 5 pm and I was more than ready to kill the next person on my list, and I just knew how to do it.

I texted my Uncle to ask if I could borrow one of the cars he had. He steals a lot of cars and keeps them just in case he needed a getaway car. He texted back saying there's a car in his backyard and I could just swing by and get it.

I jogged downstairs, "Bye mom I'll be back lately!" I yelled.

No reply.

Maybe she's sleeping. Oh well I'll worry about it later. I got in my car and drove a long way to my Uncle's house.

I could tell he wasn't home because his lights were out but then again he probably just didn't pay his bills.

I parked my car in the back and got in my Uncle's old car. The door creaked and dust flew around when I closed the door. I searched for the key and finally found it in the arm rest, and I was off. The sky was still a light blue but the moon was already out.

Before I knew it, I was driving down my street. I passed by my house and across the street was of course, Ray, Roc and Diggy playing basketball again.

"Fuck!" I yelled. This just ruined my whole plan. They can't see me park at my house. Guess I'll have to do something else or wait until they all go home.

I passed by their house once...twice...and another.

At first they didn't notice but they became suspicious my third time around.

"Me and my creepy ass." I laughed to myself.

---

"Aye...is it me or has that car been circling around for a minute?" Ray said.

Roc stopped. "I thought I was the only one who noticed."

"Man, just ignore it they'll go away." Diggy scoffed, continuing to play basketball.

"Bruh they just passed us again two more times! This aint a lifetime movie, this guy could be a rapist, killer, or kidnapper!" Ray said knocking the ball out his hands.

Diggy just laughed. "They ain't gon' do shit. And if he do sum' just run nigga."

"I'm gone bruh, I ain't dying tonight." Roc said walking in his house.

"Y'all so scared." Diggy said shaking his head.

"Okay." Ray shrugged, "watch yo' ass get killed."

Just then I stepped on the breaks, making a screeching sound right in front of the house. They froze, they didn't actually think I would do something. But guess again.

"Oh shit!"

"Run!" They yelled.

I didn't even have to worry about someone calling the police. In my neighborhood we hear screams, gun shots, etc. everyday and night. The only person you gotta worry about is you and you only.

Ray and Diggy ran as fast as they could. I don't know where Roc was but I wasn't studying him anyway.

I was actually enjoying this. I had totally control. Me driving in a car chasing after them, and them running on their bare feet literally running for their lives.

I could just press on the gas a little harder and go ahead and run over them.

But what fun would that be?

This has to be the craziest thing I've done yet and it was exciting and heart racing.

Pause.

Diggy ran to the right and Ray ran to the left. Two different streets. Which do I choose? Where do I go?

I choose to go down the left because if I went to the right then I'll kill Diggy. And Diggy's kinda the leader of the group and killing the leader is the best part. I'm saving that for last.

Diggy disappeared out of view. Ray, on the other hand, kept running straight which eventually led him to a dirt path with nothing but tress around. I made sure my mask before rolling the window down, gun in my hand ready to shoot.

I hissed, "Crap!" I fired once, accidentally shooting the mirror making glass go everywhere.

I fired again, this time shooting Ray in his right foot.

"Aaaaaah!" He yelled in pain.

Jumping out the car, I watched him try to crawl away.

"You ain't goin' nowhere." I smirked, pulling him back by his shirt. I flipped him over facing me.

"Don't. Shoot." He stuttered from the pain in his foot.

"Okay." I shrugged. "I won't." He looked more than confused. I took off my mask where he could see my face, grabbing my gloves out my back pocket and putting them on.

"Jacob?" Ray said furiously.

I just stood there, nothing but pure enjoyment written on my face. Even though Ray had a bullet in his foot, he still tried to sit up. I laughed after watching him try and fail.

"Heeeeelp!" He screamed!

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled, kicking him in his leg.

I dragged him up, walking him to his car. And before you ask, no I'm not helping him and no he's not dead...yet.

I placed him in the drivers seat, grabbing a knife in the back of the car.

"Don't." He said, his chest heaving up and down. He was on the verge of dying and I was just finishing him off.

I stabbed him in the stomach, watching his eyes go wide. He started twitching in the seat. When the the twitching stopped his body laid still and I knew he was gone.

I heard a twig snap. "Who's there?!" I yelled, aiming my gun everywhere. I can't have anyone witnesses. After a few moments of silence, I put the knife in his hand making it look like he did the damage himself.

I snapped a picture of the scene and after I was done, I walked to the nearest street lamp calling my uncle to come pick me up.

These past few weeks have been pretty good. But little did I know these next few days were gonna be pure hell.