Chapter 29: Simba, I thought Hakuna Matata is important?

"Okay, enough of this nonsense, you guys can go to the caf- wait, where's Xander?" Leon asked.

I shrugged while Oliver avoided eye contact with Leon and Olivine whistled innocently.

"What did you do?" Leon asked, his eyes fixed on me.

"Why are you asking me? I told you we got into a fight! Look at the twins who are acting suspicious, not me!" I exclaimed.

Leon raised his eyebrows, "Okay, E-"

"Shh, Leon. Don't say my last name or I'll kill you with Cuppycake." I warned him.

"Why do you treat that gun as if it's made by the gods or something?" Olivine asked.

"Because it's her first gun she ever chewed on." Leon replied for me.

"Chewed on...?" Oliver asked, tilting his head to the side.

I giggled, "Yup. I chew on my guns handle because I use poison as toothpaste."

"She's lying," Leon rolled his eyes. "When she first joined, she had that gun. She told me she had it since she was a little kid."

"Since when, exactly?" Olivine asked in disbelief.

"Uhm... I think it was around the time when I was one year old, at least that's what my-" I gritted my teeth, mumbling those words that only I can hear, "-they also told me I found it in the woods with my brother."

"You have a brother?" Oliver asked.

"Had." I corrected him, "That guy is nothing but thin air to me now."

"If you don't mind me asking-"

"I actually do." I said sweetly, then bitterly said, "So shut up."

Before Leon could scold me, someone knocked on the door.

Olivine, the closest to the door, opened it.

Let's all guess jeans who our visitor is.

Sorry, I just had to.

And Xander was wearing guess jeans.

The End.

Well, for me, when Xander flashed a sweet smile my way.

My blank expression changed to a smile.

"Well, you're twenty minutes-"

"Twenty-one minutes late." Xander corrected Leon.

Oliver glared at him while Xander just gave a shurg.

Yeah, a shurg. Not a shrug.

I have invented a new word.

A shurg is something that a person does when they raise one shoulder first before other.

"Anyways, you'll be working with Olivine," Leon motioned his head in Olivine's direction.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you." Xander said and gave a charming smile, "I'm Xander."

Olivine shook her head, as if she just envisioned something unrealistic.

Like how you can never admit your feelings to Xander...

Uh, I know you're my brain and all, but what are you talking about? Are you crazy?

No, you are.

I giggled uncontrollably, making everyone, including Simba, looked at me.

"What? And is that Simba over there? Come here boy!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands.