Chapter 19: Time for the... drumroll please! 52 minutes!

Xander and I are now headed to the announcement room.

I changed personalities exactly 7:55. Great timing, if I do say so myself.

I giggled, "You and Ana had some alone time. Let me guess, she told you about my split-personality?"

"Uh, yeah." Xander replied, shifting uncomfortably.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I asked, facing him while walking backwards.

"I'm just a bit uncomfortable knowing your secret." He admitted sheepishly.

I pouted, "Don't be."

"What?" He asked, slightly jumping.

"Why would you be uncomfortable now when our relationship is just progressing. Wait, that came out wrong." I giggled.

He held my shoulders and dragged me to my side, probably for me not to hit something or someone.

"Yes, that did come out wrong. I think you mean when we just started to get close." He pointed out.

"Yup!" I said, popping the p.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "So cute."

I ignored him and turned back around to walk properly.

We reached the elevator and I checked the time.

"It's past eight already, I told you that you shouldn't have froze when I changed personalities." I scolded Xander.

"Hey! It's not my fault you changed all of a sudden." He defended, putting his arms in the air.

I rolled my eyes and pressed the button for the seventh floor.

"Hey, what's your relationship with Jacob?" Xander asked, tilting his head.

"I may or may not spent some time with him in the rooftop and fell asleep on his shoulder." I admitted sheepishly.

Xander cursed under his breath, "He didn't do anything, did he?"

"Nah, we just talked and laughed." I replied, "Why are you suddenly being so nosy?"

"I-it's not like I take interest in you or anything." He stuttered and cursed again.

I hit the back of his head, "You're so weird. But cute."

"Wh-what? I-I mean, is that a compliment?" He asked, reddening a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "Depends on how you take it. And are you blushing?"

"No!" He denied.

"Ooh, someone's in denial!" I teased.

"Who?" A voice suddenly asked.

I jumped in surprise, "What the heck?! Last time I checked, this elevator wasn't haunted."

Adi entered the elevator, "You two were to busy flirting you didn't even notice the elevator doors open."

I snorted, "Flirting?"

"W-we weren't flirting." Xander said, reddening a bit.

Adi rolled his eyes, "It's okay Xander. All men have been there."

"Been where?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Been to the frie- mph!" His words were muffled when Xander covered his mouth.

"Fried chicken?" I asked, giggling to myself.

"Y-yeah! Fried chicken, that's it!" Xander said, taking his hand off of Adi's mouth.