Chapter 15: Ana, meet three idiots. Idiots, meet Ana.

I felt a shiver up my spine.

I sighed. Great, wonder what Dayana did throughout the day.

"I remember... eh? Did I really interact with the four?" I mumbled to myself. "Actually, Dayana was the one, so I'm safe."

"Ms. Autumn, what are you mumbling about?" Mrs. Summers asked.

"E-eh? S-sorry ma'am if I interrupted your lecture." I apologized.

"I appreciate that sudden politeness. Now, could you please answer the question on the board?" She asked.

I sighed and looked at the board.

"The answer is the approximately seventy miles per hour therefore, they will arrive at their destination in about three and a half hours." I answered.

Did Dayana know that there was gonna be a question like this? Is that the reason she suddenly changed personalities?

"Good." Mrs. Summers said shortly.

I rested my chin on my hand that was plopped down on my desk.

"Why the sudden change, Autumn?" Harmony, my seat mate, asked me.

"Uh... I did get suspended for a week. I should make it up." I replied, smiling nervously.

"You were causing a scene with Justine a while ago and you say that? Strange you are." She mused.

I chuckled, "Guess that's just how it works."

▪▪▪

Time flew by pretty fast and now it was currently lunch time.

I got in line, ignoring everyone's stares and whispers.

Seriously Dayana, why did you make this other personality A.K.A. me if you're just gonna embarrass her?

I payed for my food and headed to find a good spot to sit down.

I found one just next to the wall, has five seats. I rushed over to it before anyone else could occupy it.

"Great, I look like a loner." I muttered, taking a bite out of the burger I bought.

"Hey Dayana." A quirky, childish voice greeted.

I looked up to see... Austin Moore?! Oh god, kill me now.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You look like a loner Dayana-" I winced at the name, "C'mon, join us!"

"I'd rather not." I replied, looking down at my food.

"Pretty please? You were pretty comfortable with us this morning, why're you uncomfortable now?" He asked.

Please, please earth, just open up and swallow me while I scream, 'I shall not return'.

"Fine, if you won't come to us, we'll go to you." Austin said.

"What?" I asked.

"What what?"

"The what."

"What the what?"

"The what before the 'what what'."

"What what before the 'what what'?"

"The what I asked first."

"Okay you two, it'll take ages for you to shut up so we're gonna sit here now." A voice said.

We turned our heads to that direction and I nearly flinched.

Oh, my freaking gosh. It's Kitian Davis.

"Hi, princess." He said, sitting down next to me, putting his arm over my shoulder.