Chapter 12: Stressful Investigation, begin!

"Are you implying that Kylie is dead?" Adi asked me.

I giggled, "Did I say dead? I meant dying."

"H-how do you kno-"

I ripped off the wig she was using, "Hello, Mina."

Mina, the ace of Keens, glared at me, "Hello, Dayana."

I smiled, "Haven't seen you in a long time now. Still drink blood?"

"Not anymore. Bird blood isn't delicious." She replied.

I wrinkled my nose, "You disgust me."

"How did you find all of this?" Mina demanded.

"Three months ago I asked Kylie to fix my keychain. Instead, she had a tracker put in there. Four days after that, she looked guilty whenever I tell her how she's just like a sister I never had. Present time, you're acting as Kylie, where's the real Kylie? Imprisoned in Dizblood gang-" I was cut off when Adi snapped his fingers.

"Why would Kylie be at Dizblood gang? It's related to the mission given to Dayana a few days ago." Adi said.

I handcuffed Mina while he was talking.

"Exactly, but how? Kylie saw how upset I was when they postponed the date of the missions, she sacrificed to make me happy. Since she said she was scared to do something but needed to do it when she and Leon had a chat. So she decided not to tell me about the postponing, but Ana was eavesdropping back then. I couldn't quite remember it and thought it was a joke until she actually broke into Dizblood gang. But she wasn't strong enough." I said, "Are we saying everything correctly, Mina?"

"You little bitch." Mina cursed me.

"I'm taking that as a yes." I told her.

"But then there needed to be a new Kylie, to make things less suspicious." Xander said.

"You're catching on, rookie." I said with a giggle.

"The tracker in my keychain was because of Kylie's own purpose." I said seriously. "But what could possibly be her purpose?"

"Unless she was forced." Xander said.

"Indeed. If she was forced, the only one we're missing is who forced her." I said.

Adi put his hand on his chin and snapped his fingers, "Julie! She hasn't been active ever since four months ago!"

"Four." I told him. "Why wasn't she active exactly four months ago, though?"

You can sense the tension between all of us. Mina was glaring through me while I had a smirk on my face.

I sighed, "You guys just can't understand, can't you?"

"What?" They all asked, including Mina.

"Dizblood gang and Keens gang isn't the only gang we're up against." I explained.

"Then you mean-"

"You guys forgot Armadillo gang." I told them.

"Armadillo gang is where Frederick is from, right?" Adi asked.

I nodded, "Information leaked out to Armadillo gang. I doubt Freddy got the information by himself."

"Then-"

"The only way he would have gotten information is through the one handling the classified information." I said.

"Where exactly is this going?" Mina asked.

"You mean someone from this gang leaked it out information?" Xander asked.

"Why would they?" Adi asked.