Chwech

A/N

Just thought I'd write a quick lil THANK YOU to all those who have taken the time to read this... IT MEANS A LOT!!

A special thanks goes to   ellarose12   for my amazing cover.. you should check out her work, She is AWESOME!!

If there are any questions/suggestions feel free to comment or pm me.

Thanks again...

B xoxo

~♡~♡~♡

Sunday morning came and went without incident. After a strained lunch with my parents, Connor and I spend the rest of the afternoon visiting the local home furnishing stores.

"I love this one. Oh hold on, what about this one?? Connor? What do you think??" I excitingly squeal while picking up two slightly different cushions.

"Um, oh. I, ah. Whichever one you think will go with the new rug you bought." Connor answers with a shrug, barely glancing up from his phone to look at the cushions in my out stretched hands.

This was the fourth store we had wandered around and Connors enthusiasm had quickly dwindled after the second shop to the occasional yes or maybe, or my favourite, up to you.

So far we had purchased a shaggy teal rug, a set of matching lamps and a large canvas print of a city landscape to go above the tv in the lounge. Currently picking out cushions for the sofa, I had completely lost Connors input. He was slowly walking towards me with his head lost undoubtedly in some lame game on his phone.

"I'll just get this one then." I say, dropping my chosen beige and teal striped ones and opting for a pair of shocking pink and lime polka dot ones instead.

"Hey Con's, can you carry these for me? I want to have a quick look at the throwovers." I half expect a huff and a grunt, but not a sound leaves Connor's silent but delectable mouth.

Turning around, I discover why. Connor has stopped in his tracks and is now fully engrossed in whatever the hell he has on his phone.

Letting my temper slip ever so slightly (heavy sarcasm), I launch one of cushions as hard as I can at his head followed quickly by the second one. The first one hits the side of his head catching him completely unaware. While he barely has a chance to lift his face to see what happened, I speedily release the second one catching him right in the mouth. Raising his hand up too late try and block my attack his phone is finally forgotten and drops to the floor with a thud.

"What the hell, Kal's?? What did you do that for??" Connor complains whilst bending down to retrieve his phone.

"Well it would be great if you could, you know, make some decisions with me on this stuff. It is your flat after all." I state with a heavy tone of disdain.

Looking around the store for any signs of security moving towards us, Connor straightens back up and runs his hands through his messy locks and rubs his jawline.

"Oh come on Kali. They're cushions for goodness sake. Does it really... What? Pink? I thought you wanted the blue ones??" Connor questions as he picks up the offending lime and pink cushions from my attack.

"It's teal, not blue and like you care! You're more wrapped up in whatever is on that god damn phone than what I do to your flat!!" My anger is building now and the harshness my voice hides nothing.

Picking up on my anger, Connor pockets his phone and closes the distance between us in two long strides. "Honey, its our flat now, and you can get anything you like." Connor wraps his arms around my waist while bending slightly to look directly into my eyes.