Chapter Six

The next day Charlie was up and ready to go. Both he and Erika had set out their best clothes the night before. Charlie decided to wear his best sweater and pants. Erika wore the blue summer dress that Willy loved on her with a white cardigan over the top. Her brown hair fell down in a braid, which was to keep it out of her face. They said goodbye to his grandparents, the great grandparents and her parents then walked to the factory. When they got there the streets were packed with reporters and spectators, all hoping to catch a glimpse of the wonderful Willy Wonka and his factory. She laughed under her breath if he was the same as he was back then they won't get a glimpse of him. They showed the police officers the golden ticket and were able to pass through.                                            

With a final goodbye they went up to the gate with the other ticket winners. Charlie and Erika stood next to Veruca Salt and her father. The Salt's took one look at them and turned their noses up in the air. Erika rolled her eyes on their left were the German boy and his mother. Yet again he was chomping on a chocolate bar. Erika and Charlie made a face and Erika said to her son "If he doesn't stop eating he could die before he's sixty" His mother looked scared and said "You’re going on a diet when we return to Germany no objections" Charlie looked at his mother "that wasn't nice Mom" She shrugged "It's true though"                                                                     

"Daddy I want to go in!" demanded Veruca.                                                                       

Erika mumbled "She could learn Patients Sheesh I should be in her place all I ever wanted was to see my friend again" Charlie snickered                                                                            

"Its 9:59 sweetheart." said her father.                                                                   

"Make time go Faster!" snapped the beastly child. Suddenly the gates opened and a loud voice could be heard. Erika's eyes lit up hearing the one she loves voice.                                                                   

"Please Enter" the five winners and their guardians entered through the gates.                                                               

"Come forward" which the guest did "Close the gates" which they closed                                                            

"Dear Guests. Welcome to my humble factory. Who am I you may ask? Well"                                                    

A red curtain at the front of the factory's entrance opened to reveal a variety of puppets.                           

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka                                                                                           

The amazing chocolatier                                                                                              

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka                                                           

Everybody give a cheer