Get a Clue (Avengers/Bucky/Loki x fem!reader)

(Absolute Crack!fic)

Game night. You wished you could say game night was peaceful, but it really wasn't. Every single person on the team was competitive. It got pretty bad, but you'd learned several lessons. The biggest one was NEVER play Uno with Natasha. She was brutal. However, that night was your game. Clue. You were good at the game. You almost never lost. Something that completely irritated Loki, especially when you won your third game in a row.

"If this were real, you would not win so easily, Lady Y/N," he muttered, arms crossed over his chest. He reminded you of a child who had been told no. You giggled. "You think so?" Tony smirked. "I gotta say, I think Reindeer games is right. I think I would win. Or Banner." You rolled your eyes. "Yeah right." Soon, everyone had decided to join in the argument.

Suddenly, Peter said, "Uh, guys? I don't think we're in the Tower anymore." You closed your mouth and looked around. He was right. You were in a different room. One that you sort of recognized. You walked out of the room and your eyes widened. "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" you cried before running back into the room...the lounge.

"What's going on?" You grabbed Loki by his shirt. "REALLY?" The others exchanged a glance. "What?" You whipped your head over to Tony. "We're inside the game. On the board." They all looked to Loki and glared. Loki shrugged. "I thought we could settle our dispute this way. It's the closest thing to real life without involving an actual crime."

"No way! Let us out." Loki shook his head. "I'm afraid I cannot. We will all return to the Tower when and only when someone is victorious." You all groaned. "And what about the cards?" Loki waved his hands and produced cards. "I have taken the liberty of making them pocket sized so we can hold them. Now, I suggest we form new teams."

"I am not playing!" Sam said. "Then you can choose the cards and place them in the envelope." Sam agreed, knowing he really didn't have a choice. Then, he handed out the remaining cards. "Now, rules. Same rules as always, except we are the game pieces. And no use of powers. And we'll be playing in teams. Your mobile devices work so you can 'text' your guesses to the others." You nodded and looked around to try and pick a partner. Unfortunately for you, the only one left without a partner now was Peter. You groaned inwardly.

You liked Peter, really. He was a good kid, but the boy couldn't win a game of Clue to save his life. You glanced over at Loki and your worries faded a little. The only one worse at Clue than Peter was Loki's partner. Thor. You smirked and, before anyone could argue, you grabbed Peter's hand and ran over to a starting place. "We're Miss Scarlet!" you cried. Going first had its perks.

Soon everyone had picked their game pieces and the game was on. Loki had also programmed the phones as the dice, which would send to everyone so no one could cheat. You mentally cheered when you and Peter finally got to your first room. Peter had bad luck with the "dice", constantly rolling low numbers.

Once in the lounge, you turned to Peter and said, "Alright, Parker. I'm going to let you in on my Clue secret. If you tell anyone, I will hurt you." Peter nodded vigorously. You pulled your cards out of your pocket and scanned through them. Then, you sent a text out with your suspicion. Peter read it and frowned. "But, Y/N, we have two of those cards." You smirked. "Exactly. By asking about two cards we already have, if anyone has the third, they have no choice but to tell us. We can eliminate suspects, rooms and weapons faster this way."

You laughed at the expression on Peter's face. It went from confusion, to realization, to pure delight. "That's how you win every time!" Rolling your eyes playfully, you nodded. Your phone when off. Steve and Bucky had your missing card.

The game went on that way for another twenty minutes. Eventually, you eliminated enough cards to make a pretty good guess as to the murderer, weapon, and room. Unfortunately, the room you needed to get to was all the way across the board from where you were. If you could just get to the kitchen, then you could hop over to the other side of the board, closer to the room.

You were downhearted to see Loki and Thor coming up quickly behind you. The look on Loki's face was pure determination mixed with a smug smirk. Then and there, you knew that Loki had a pretty good idea of the answer as well. The race was on. You handed Peter the phone, praying he wouldn't roll a one or two. Luck was not on your side. A two. Loki's next turn saw them passing you and Peter into kitchen. "Sorry, Y/N."

You managed to get a high enough number on your next roll to not only get in the kitchen, but also to use the secret passage near the counter that lead to the study. Now to the library. If you rolled a high enough number, you could get there your next turn. However, Loki got a turn first. In truth, you weren't worried about anyone else. Then, the text came in that made you grin. "I have figured it out. It was Mrs. White with the rope in the Hall."

You shot off your text. "Two out of three ain't bad, Loki. But you're wrong." Taking a picture of the card, you sent it off to Loki. "HOW?!" You told him that he had never asked for that particular card. You had...at the beginning of the game. "See what I mean, Peter? It also throws the others off when you ask for cards you already have." Peter grinned. "So, we actually have a chance to win?" You clapped his shoulder. "Yes, Peter. We just need to get to the library." You never would get there.

A text came in a second later. From Wanda and Vision. "It was Mrs. White with the rope in the Library." Your eyes widened. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Peter frowned and sank down on the little couch in the study. "Guess we weren't keeping a close enough eye on those two, were we?" He was right. You were so focused on beating Loki that you had pretty much forgotten everyone else.

"Sam?" Everyone sent the text at the same time. Sam smirked and looked inside the envelope. He had been enjoying watching the competition from the center of the board. Sliding the cards out, he glanced at them and smiled. He took a picture and sent it out. "Professor Plum wins".

Suddenly, you were back in the Tower. The game was over. "Guess we were both wrong, huh Loki?" To your surprise, Loki actually smiled. "Indeed we were, Lady Y/N. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed that. Much more than I thought I would. We should do it again sometime." You grinned and nodded. "I agree. How about Monopoly next time?" You all turned to Tony and yelled,"NO!"