EPILOUGE: Forever and Always

EPILOUGE

Taylor's POV

1 week, 3 days, and 5 hours since I've seen my sister. No phone calls. They wouldn't even let me know if she was alive. Harry was here sometimes, but it was mainly Niall who stuck by me. Harry's dad was getting angry that he kept ditching his classes and he has to catch up on them. I don't mind though. My first album is being released in about two weeks and I'm excited! I just wish I had my sister with me to experience it...

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"We need you to come back down to Nashville. We're going to be recording and going on radio tour soon." Scott said.

"Oh, uh, okay. Can I call you back? I need to tell my boyfriend..." I sighed.

----------------------------------------------

"You said it was urgent, what's up?" Harry asked coming into my apartment as we sat down on the couch.

"I'm going to be recording my songs and going on radio tour soon."

"That's amazing! How soon? I'm so proud of you!" He exclaimed hugging me.

"The thing is, I have to move back to Nashville for a little bit.."

"What? What about Jenny? What about me? I can't leave college."

"Harry, calm down. This is MY dream. I'm finall living it. When the hospital calls and tells me she can be let out, I'll leave whatever I'm doing to go and get her." I argued.

"Really Taylor? Again? We're really going to have this argument?" He said raising his voice standing up from the sofa.

"You started it! I wanted to have a civilized discussion with you! I want this to work out!"

"So you expect to stay here and wait for you while all these country guys are going to be swooning over you?"

"Yes, I do! I thought you loved me as much as I loved you!"

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"I do love you." And he walked out the door. 

"Then come with me!" I shouted.

"What?" He asked turning around.

"Scott can get you an audition for the XFactor. I know you can sing! Please. I need you." I begged.

"As long as I'm by your side." He said.

"Forever and Always."