John

Taylor's POV

"Did you know your parents real well?" he asked.

"My mom was like my best friend, I could tell her anything. My dad got me started in music." I sighed. But they were gone.

"I'm sorry. But hey..I'll be your best friend! We can gossip! What boy catches your eye?" he winked trying to act like a girl.

"I'm trying not to like anyone. I don't think I can go through it all again."

"Well, that right boy will come around."

Why was he being nice to me?

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked.

"Why not?" ugh.

"Just wondering. I'm not like popular or anything-"

"Stop right there, Taylor Swift. I don't wanna hear it. I can be friends with whoever I want."

Friends. Just friends. Little did he know I was slowly falling in love with him.

________________________

My sister and I both had to work the next day. She got a job at The BlueBird Cafe busting tables, and I was a bagger at Jewel. I didn't want her working at Walgreens. I wanted her as close to me as possible. My eight hour shift was over so I headed to the cafe to play some new material. I sat down on the stool and started strumming.

"Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down, give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around..cause I see sparks fly whenever you....Smile...." I finished off my last song of the night and collected my tips. Every time I told people I didn't want their money, they have it to me anyway. They probably knew my parents.

"Taylor Alison Swift."

"John." Not him.

"Looks like your sisters gone home. May I drive you home?" he smirked.

"Leave me alone, John. I don't want to talk to you."

"Got up on the wrong side of the bed?" He laughed.

"No, my parents died, jerk." I said sprinting out the door with my guitar. The tears started a heavy flow and wouldn't stop.

"Crap, Taylor. Now I feel like an asshole. I'm so sorry." He said grabbing my arm.

"Maybe you can ruin my life some other time."

"One mistake! One mistake! Forgive, forget, move forward!"

"You told the entire class I cheated on you and had sex with your best friend! The entire school still thinks and calls me names! It's already been two years too!" I screamed, my voice cracking.

"I didn't know that would happen."

I walked away before anything else went down.

"Jenny!?" I called.

"Trying to sleep!" she called back.

I forgot it was about ten and she had school tomorrow. I, on the other hand, would be working. I noticed a jar with a couple dollar bills and some change labeled 'tips'. I smiled and placed my tips in the jar. Jenny was always creative. I walked to the couch, set my alarm for eight am, and I instantly fell asleep.

(Morning)

"Taylor, I gotta go to school."

"Oh yeah, I should probably drive you."

"That would be great."

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay here? People are going to be asking you questions. Can you handle it?" I asked.

"I'm a strong girl."

She was right. I dropped her off at school and then went to work. On my way I noticed Harry..but he was with another girl. She had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She was being overly flirtacious, but you could see Harry pushing her away. I chuckled and sighed in relief.

"Taylor!" he shouted running in front of my car. I slammed on my breaks so I didn't hit him.

"Are you crazy!?"

"I knew you'd stop before it hit me."

What's up with Harry Styles?

(a/n) Sorry guys just a filler!