I Will

Taylor's POV

"So...why are you in my car?" I asked.

"I thought I'D ditch school to hang out with you." He smiled.

"Well I have work in an hour."

"Cool. So I'll come to work with you."

"Who was that girl you were with?" I asked out of curiosity only...i think.

"My ex girlfriend. She won't leave me alone."

"Well I work at Jewel... and I don't know how we'd hang out.." I changed the subject.

"You can always miss," he suggested.

"I can't. I'll only take off on Sunday's and Wednesday's" I sighed.

"Why?" He was full of questions today.

"It's just me and my sister now and my Aunt isn't coming back for another none months. I need to keep up on rent, food, and cellular devices."

He just laughed.

"What?"

"You said 'cellular devices'. Nobody says that. But anyways, I can help with your rent, it's only-"

"Nope. I'm not a charity case. I can do this on my own. Plus my sister works at BlueBird on Friday's and Monday's. I want her to live her normal teenage life. I told the school about my situation and if worse comes to worse, I take their courses online, which I already started anyways. I'm pretty happy not going back there."

"You're not going there anymore? Is it because of my friends? I can beat them up for you if they're causing trouble. You have to come back."

"I can't. Why do you care anyways? I'll be leaving for college after this summer anyways. I'm not going to miss much." I said.

"It's nothing. So...uh... How about I help you at your job today?"

"You can watch me bag things but I don't think you can do anything." I replied.

"I'll enjoy the view." he winked pervertedly.

"You creep." I muttered.

"What was that? Did you say you loved me?"

"I said 'you creep'." I laughed.

"Go out with me Taylor Swift."

"What?"

"You heard me. Go out with me. Be my girlfriend." He stated.

"You don't do girlfriends."

"You're different."

"Good way?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, I'll go out with you Harry Styles."

He did some sort of jig in the passengers seat.

"I don't know anything about you." He said.

"My name is Taylor Swift, I like cats, to bake, write songs, and I hate John."

"Who's John?"

"My really clingy ex who doesn't know how to let go. He got sent to jail for, um, you know..abusing me. But don't worry I'm all better now."

"He's the one who started the rumor!" he shouted. Rage was in his eyes.

"Calm down, Harry. I'm great."

"He ruined your life! I'll go beat the shit out if him if you want me to."

"It's okay. I can handle him."

"How'd he get out of prison?"

"His daddy owned the place." I smiled at him. His eyes still were shining.

What was I getting myself into?