Compliments

Taylor's POV

I was just singing a song I wrote when Harry Freakin Styles decides to show up. He's attractive, I'll give him that, but he's a player. When I saw him smile, my heart jumped. I used to like him Freshman year, but he changed. He got mixed with the wrong crowd.

"I just gave you a compliment, the polite thing to do is to say thank you." he smirked.

"Sorry. Thank you so very much, Harry Styles. Your presence in this room made my day!" I fake cried.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Why do you care?" I replied.

"Look, you don't have to be so closed off."

"Sorry. I'm just not a very social person." I laughed.

"Harry!" I heard a squeaky voice scream.

"Bloody hell, Hey Claire!" I could tell he faked that. She jumped into his arms and practically shoved her tongue down his throat. He looked taken aback and pushed her off.

"Who's this."

"I'm Taylor. Sorry, I'll let you guys suck face. Bye." I waved to Harry.

He now knew my name.

Harry's POV

"So babe, why were you in here with that loser?"

"She's not a loser, she's just different from everyone else." I snapped.

"Just remember she could never give you what I do." She winked, I knew what I she was implying.

"I gotta go." I pushed her off of me and ran out the building. I needed to find Taylor. Wait...why do I care about her? She means nothing to me. I saw her walking to our local StarBucks.

"Taylor!" I called. She turned around and quickened her pace.

"Stop!" I called out to her again.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Are you okay?" I could tell she had been crying.

"No but I will be soon. I'm fine, really." She insisted.

"What happened, I'm not going to ask twice."

"Well, on Twitter, people are making all these hate accounts for me and the hate keeps piling in. Look, you don't have to talk to me or feel pity for me. You have a reputation you worked so hard for. I'm fine, honestly."

"Bull, Taylor. You're not fine! Who started it, I'll beat them up!"

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"I don't."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Bye."

What just happened?