I Promise

Taylor's POV

When I woke up, I noticed Harry's arm was around my waist. My only problem with that was his grip was so tight, I couldn't get up.

"Harry, let go." I said trying to shake him awake.

"I can't." He mumbled. Does he sleep talk?

"Harry, I need to check on Jenny."

"I love you." 

'You're just sleep-talking, you don't know what you're saying, now let go."

"I can't lose you." He's gotta learn to control his mouth, even if he's sleeping.

"I love you." I softly whispered. A smug smile came on his face.

"I knew it." His green-eyes shot open as he turned to face me.

"I was only saying that so you'd let go so I could check on-wait a minute you weren't even sleep talking!" I tried to be angry but my stupid smile took over my face. I got up and went to Jenny's room .She was still peacefully asleep. I went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

"Harry, I can't just leave Jenny here. Should I hire a babysitter ? Is that too risky? Should I stay home? Oh my God, what if he comes back?" 

"Taylor, calm down. Go to school, I'll stay here. Only if you come back." He winked.

"No promises," I joked around.

"I know you'll be back." He leaned in... I knew what he was doing. He was taking too long so I slammed my lips into his. At first he was taken aback, but he quickly deepened our kiss. At the heat of the moment, I pulled away and smiled. Then I left for school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taylor! I got you a gig at the New York Times fundraiser event! I don't even remember what it was called, but there's going to be a lot of people there!" Niall exclaimed rushing to me.

"Niall! Shut up, you're freaking amazing! I love you so much thank you!" I said embracing him in the tightest hug ever.

"Now come on, we gotta get to class, but I'm just informing you that it is next week..."

"Next week?! What am I going to sing? What am I going to wear? I am so unprepared!"

(Nine Long Hours Later)

"Harry?!" I called. No answer. Whatever, jerk. Leave my sister alone and let me down...yet again.

"Jenny?!" I called. No answer. I started panicking and freaking out. But then I heard faint giggles coming from the bathroom. I pushed open the door knocking a laughing Harry to the ground.

"You guys are not funny!" I sighed and walked away. I grabbed my car keys and stomped out the door. I heard Harry calling my name, so I made sure I was behind  wall. I saw him coming and stuck out my foot and tripped him.

"Gotchya." I smirked.

"Well played, Well played. I'm going to get going, I'm sure you have a lot of homework to. I replaced your door by the way." He smiled.

"Thank you, but I don't have any classes tomorrow, so if you wanted to stay I just bought some new movies..." I said trailing off.

Then what are we waiting for!" He exclaimed like a little kid dragging me right behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry?" I asked already half asleep.

"Yeah?" He asked stroking my hair making it so much harder to stay awake.

"Why didn't you want me to follow my dream?" I didn't really want an answer but I was ready for it.

"I thought if you did, you would forget about me. And I hear you're already signed with that Big Machine groupy-thing. I didn't want you to leave me, so I left you. I know it's a lame excuse, but I'm not leaving you anytime soon." He finished but before I could reply I was alread fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my own bed with sweat streaming down my face. I looked in my mirror and it looked like I had been crying. I didn't even remember my dream, I just knew it was bad.

"Taylor, you're awake. Thank the heavens you're okay."

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You were having a nightmere, but I couldn't wake you up. I even poured water on you and you didn't wake up. You were talking about everyone leaving and then you said you were leaving. You ran to the window and tried to jump out of it. You were sleep walking so I tried not to wake you up. I carried you back and I held you tight in my grasp. Please Taylor, tell me you're not thinking about killing yourself."

"I promise. Thank you, Harry."