Chapter 2 - The Confrontation

"Oh, hi sweetie, Uhm, Do you want a picture?"  He was so fake, it made me sick. 

                   "Save it!" I screamed at him. He looked so startled. "How could you say all that awful stuff?! Huh?! Your Enchancers love you! They look up to you. They made you who you are. Their love and support for you is endless."   I was screaming and crying by now. 

                      "I, uh.... uhm..."  He looked like a scared little kid.

                       "I love you, Greyson. Or atleast..." I took at deep breath. "I did."  

He just fell to the floor. Crushed.

                         "Yeah, you better feel bad. You were my life. It's not worth living knowing the real you." Well, what could I say? It's true, I am practically just living for him. 

                         "Oh my gosh! Please don't say that. I do love and care for you! Please." He was crying now too. 

                         "Stop. That's the biggest lie i've ever heard. Ever. You were my inspiration. My hero. My everything. -sigh- I'll never forget you Greyson Michael Chance, No matter how hard I try."

I felt awful. How could I say that to the boy I loved. No, stop. I don't love him. He's a fake, ungrateful jerk. I feel bad though. He's just sitting there and crying, But he deserved it. He shattered my heart into a million pieces. 

                          "Oh, by the way, take this. I made it for you."  I threw my scrapbook on the floor in front of him and ran out crying. 

I hate to say it, but half of me wishes that he would have ran after me, but half was glad he didn't.