Not What It Seems. *Greyson Chance Story*

As I wait in line, the tears start streaming down my face. Slowly. One by one. As minutes pass, I move closer. Inching my way to the door, where my one true love is behind. 

          "Thank you Sweetheart, thanks for coming!"

Shivers are sent down my spine and I glance up and look around. Where had everyone gone? Am I last in line? The girl he called sweetheart walks out of the room, her tear stained face is so innocent and young. I quickly wipe my cheeks so he doesn't know I was crying. No one comes out to get me. Have they forgot?

          "Finally. They're all gone. Wow that last girl was pathetic. Crying? Does she think i'll actually like her if she cries?!"

Oh my gosh. What's going on?!  He can't be saying that. No way. Greyson would never say that. He loves us, right? I slide closer to the door and peek through the crack. A small sob escapes my throat. He's throwing all his gifts away. I look down at the hand made scrapbook in my arms. All together it cost about $100 and took many months to make. I clutch it tighter to my body, fearing what might happen next. The teddy bear the girl before me gave him was in his hands. 

              "I love Grey!" He said reading the T-shirt on it. "That's the stupidest nick name on the planet." 

The poor security guard didn't know what to do, so he just walked out, shaking his head. Greyson was now cutting the head off of the bear.

             "Stupid fans. Stupid gifts."

I wanted to look away, he made me sick, but I couldn't. I took a deep breath, and barged right into that room. He dropped the bear.