Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 10

Hey readers i would love to give a shout out to Bottombabe for being the first one to comment on the last chapter, Ilovevampires2 because she really wanted to be the first one to comment an the last chapter and for still loving to story, sanja0204 for commenting on all of the chapters in the same day and for threating to "bite me" i glad you all love the story. keep commenting and voting i love everything yall have to say.

69 votes so far

89 votes for the next chapter

Playlist for this chapter

1. Fallin' fo you- Colbie Cailat

2. Find you love- Drake

3. Pressure- Paramore

4. The only Exception- Paramore

5. Love story- Taylor Swift

6. I'm yours- Jason Mraz

7. Crazier- Taylor Swift

8. All we know- Paramore

9. Unstoppable- Rascal Flatts

listen to these song if you can let me know what you think

Chapter 10

Bella POV

I heard Alice calling me but I refuse to turn. That damn kiss, why did he have to go and do that for, what the hell is wrong with him, but oh my god that kiss. I felt everything lust, anger, self pity, shame, want, need, longing, but most of all I... I felt love and that was just his emotions.

I pulled up to my house and ran up stairs I striped off my clothes and went took take a shower I need to feel human. I sat down in the tube with my knees pulled up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them as I felt the hot water beaten down on my head and running down the rest of my body. I couldn't help but to dry sob. Tears are one of things I really miss about being human. I'm not afraid of loving Edward because I already know I do, I never stopped and I know I never could. I'm more afraid of what he will do after I show him what I have done. He will find me to be disgusting and will leave me again. The spot where my heart should be is empty, and it has been that way for years now, I don't think I can function any other way. I need a family... I need Edward. Man up Bella you need to show them. You need to get out of the god damn shower and show all of them and if they don't want me then it will be my turn to leave, and we will never cross paths again. I gave myself a pep talk. Yup I'm talking to myself I'm becoming as crazy as Aro now.

I stood up turned off the shower head and stepped out the tub and looked in the mirror "You can do this Bella" I mumbled to myself. I started to hum the lullaby Edward had made for me years ago. I dried off with my towel and threw it in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom naked.

When I walked in to the bedroom I saw him standing by the window. What the fuck, how did I not hear him come in? I must have been really deep in thought.

Edward POV

Damn that shit hurt. I landed by Esme and Carlisle feet. I heard Bella ride off and Alice pleading for her to come back. Why the hell did I kiss her? But she kissed me back, Bella kissed me back. I know she loves me I need her. I didn't even feel like getting off of the floor at this point.

The rest of the family ran into the house. Alice gave me hand getting up, like I really needed it.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked.

"Just peachy" I said sarcastically.

"Good" She said with venom in her voice and then she slapped me clear across the back of my head and for such a small thing that shit stung.