Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 4 (finally edited)

(finally edited)Hi readers here is the next chapter hope you like let me know what you think comment and vote. The next chapter will have some action.

~LeelaVampire~

Chapter 4

Five Years Later Bella's POV

In just five years I have became the most feared Volturi guard, even some of the guard is afraid of me. After six months of being a vampire I realized that I can take powers from vampires and use it whenever I want. It is like I put the power in a box in my head and it is there forever. This is what made me so powerful, and that is what scared them. Some of them think that I could take down the whole of Volturi if I wanted to. But the truth is I could care less about ruling the vampire world and I have other plans for my eternity than staying here. I soon became untouchable here and I liked it that way because it insured that Aro would keep his word. I no longer exist in Forks; shortly after I was changed Felix and Demetri went back. The two assholes totaled my truck. During my five years here I made great friends with Demetri, Felix, Renata, Chelsea, Alec, and even Jane and she was a hard one. Jane and I did not become friends until I used her power against her. I think she developed a certain kind of respect for me because I am the first person that stood up to her. I picked up many of my powers on missions, I was the best assassin and Aro only sent me when he wanted the job done right and fast. I will be leaving for Alaska soon. I used Demetri's power to locate the Cullen's and I used one of the powers I picked up from a vampire I killed in London last year to change my scent. I also blocked Alice from seeing me coming with my shield, I bet she'll hate that. I went to Aro's office to say goodbye and give him my new number.

"Hello Aro I was just coming to say bye." I said. I never really got into that calling him master thing.

"Bella, are you sure you want to leave?"

"Yes Aro I'm sure. Here is a number you can reach me at I will be in the states."

"We will miss you Bella." He said.

"I will miss everyone as well, but Demetri and I have trained the new recruits well, so I know you all will be great without me."

"Very well than, Bella if you need anything I am only a phone call away."

"Okay, bye Aro."

"Bye Bella."

I gave him a hug and went to find everyone else.

"Bye Bella." Felix, Demetri and Jane said at the say time.

"Bye you guys, I will miss you all. Here's my new number. I will be in the states. Jane, do you want to come for the ride to the airport with me?"

"Sure why not."

"Hey! What about us?" Felix asked pointing to Demetri and himself.

"You two can come too." I said.

"Shot gun!" Jane yelled.

Demetri and Felix started muttering curse words under their breaths like we couldn't hear them.

The boys grabbed my four suitcases out to the car. I figure I would buy some more clothes when I land in Alaska. We soon reached to the airport.

"Bye guys." I said.

"Bye Bella." They said.

"Jane. I'm leaving my cars with you take good care of them and keep these two out of trouble." I said pointing to the boys, who were laughing.

"I will." Jane said and hugged me.

I walked to the terminal and handed the lady the ticket and boarded the plane. I took my seat in first class and took out my book. After three hours of reading I put the book away and closed my eyes and pretended that I was sleeping. I started to think about my human life. When the plane finally landed, I got off the plane and went to go get my bags. I got my bags, left the airport and went to a garage to pick up my new car. It was only a few blocks away, so when I got there I gave the man my name which is now Bella Singer. I couldn't use Swan any more, that Bella is dead and she has been since the day Victoria killed my father. Plus Bella Swan would have been a dead give away with the Cullen's. I got my car, and it is all black with tinted windows Mercedes Benz.

"Have a nice night Ms. Singer."

"Thank you. You have a nice night too."

I already bought a house in Alaska a few months ago. So I have a place to stay.

I hopped into my car and I speed away. I got to my house and unpacked my stuff and changed my scent to a more human one. So they won't pick up on a vampire in town. At least not until I wanted them to. The Cullen's have been here for a year now and I registered for classes at the school that they attend, I am a Jr. and so are Alice and Edward. Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper are seniors. I made sure I didn't have classes with any of them. Since I did not have anything better to do, I decided to go hunting. When I got back to the house I had just enough time to get dressed and leave for my first day of school.

I put on a black mini skirt and a long sleeve purple v-neck shirt and a pair of purple uggs. I got into my car and reached at the school in no time. I sped into the parking lot and parked my car. I saw a lot of people staring at my car I knew they couldn't see me, so they were probably wondering who was driving. I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car and all the people that was staring jaw fell. I smirked and continued to walk to my first class. When I got to my class the teacher told me to sit in the back row third-seat. When the other kids showed up they just stared at me. History went by really fast and my next class Biology and it bought up a lot of old memories about Edward and me, when he actually gave a shit. I took my seat and started to write down the notes that was already on the board, like I really needed to all I had to do was read it once and I will know it forever.

When I walk out of the class I saw Edward and Alice were talking in the corner of the hallway. "Shit." I muttered under my breath and tried to hear what they were saying.

"Edward, did you see the new girl yet?" Alice

"No Alice." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. With that I walked to my next class.

Before I knew it I was in my car driving home. When I got home I started making my plans on how to confront them, well more like him. All I know is that I will wait for a day when he was home alone.

For two weeks I would go to school, come home, go hunting, and then sit in my car down the block from the Cullen's house and waited. Tonight, my night to confront Edward final came. I sat in my car at the end of the block and waited, and at 12:10 a.m. I heard Alice ask if anyone wanted to go hunting and everyone except Edward said yes. I watched as they ran in the direction of the wood. I waited till they were out of hearing range. I had a blood red long sleeve v-neck shirt with a belt around my waist on and a pair of black skinny jeans that was tucked into my black knee high boats. I really wanted to look good for this. I got out of my car and ran to their front door. I knocked once before the door flew open and Edward just stared at me.