Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 8 (finally edited)

Hey readers I would like to give a shout out to ilovevampires2 for saying that she feels that this is the best remake of twilight that she has read and another shout out to lyd-cullen for saying that she is addicted to the story y'all really made me get off my butt and start writing so this goes out to you guys. I hope everyone likes it I know it is short but for some reason it is longer in word doc. and shorter on wattpad. Comment and tell me what you think.

28 votes so far.

40 votes for the next chapter or more if you want lol.

Chapter 8

Bella POV

Edward is an ass. Although what he thought was a huge turn on. It's getting harder and harder not to just jump on him and tell him that I never stop loving him. No, doing that would be too damn easy. But I know why I came back here, and I know that it is to get him back, to get them back; I don't, no I can't be a monster anymore. The Cullen's are my only escape; if they don't take me back after I show them what I have done I will be alone for the rest of my eternity. Even Jasper is better than me. Snap out of it Bella, one step at a time.

"Carlisle, Esme may I have a word with you two outside please."

"Sure" they said in unison. As I turned to walk outside I heard Edward saying something about my ass in his head and I just shook my head. We ran a short distance in to the woods, far enough so that the others could not hear what we were talking about.

"Carlisle... Esme I am sorry for wrecking your house... it was not the houses fault Edward and you guys left me. I am not sorry for fighting Edward though. What I did to him is not a quarter of the pain I felt when y'all left..." I pinched the bridge of my nose, a habit I know for sure I picked up from Edward. "Esme I thought I was like a daughter to you, I mean, I thought you loved me. I guess I was wrong, I thought of you as another mother Esme, but what I didn't know was that it was only one sided. Carlisle I thought of you as another father. I didn't realize that when Edward was done playing with his poor and defenseless little toy and moved on... I didn't think you guys would leave as well. I wanted more than anything to be turned and truly be a part of your family and look at me..." I said point to myself. "Now I am one of you and I have no family I can't even go and see my mother because I look way too different and oh, she thinks I'm dead and Charlie is dead, can't go and see Jacob because he might just try to kill me. Y'all should have just saved me all this damn pain and just let James kill me that day because at least... at least I would have died feeling like I was loved even if it was a lie. Why save me only to just kill me months later? What sense did that make?" I asked as I felt my anger rise. "I no longer know what the term family means. I am an orphan now, and you know the worst part of it all is that I remember everything. When I was turned I did not forget a single detail of my human life if anything it is like it all just happened yesterday. I was not a normal human and I am surely not a normal vampire. But can you answer this question for me; was I really that bad for your family?" I bowed my head down as I felt a dry sob coming, because if I was that bad back then when I was human, than I am way worse now.

"We did not want to leave you back in Forks; we thought you would be better off without us in your life..." Esme said and I cut her off.

"Well Esme, do. I. Look. Better. Off to you?" I yelled and instantly felt bad, for yelling at her. She started to dry sob. Now I have done it, I'm going to be alone forever.

"No Bella you don't look better off, I am so sorry. We love you and we wanted the best for you we wanted you to have a human life. We should not have left you, that was the worst thing to do to you." Carlisle said.

"And you are still part of this family no matter what." Esme said. Sure I am until you see all things that I have done and the deal I had to make in order to leave in five years.

"It's too late for that, Esme I am no longer that sweet Bella from back then, I am no longer good."

"Yes you are Bella. No matter what you will always be a part of this family." Esme said.

"Esme you don't know what I have done." I said and broke down into a dry sob. Esme pulled me into her arms and started to rock me back a forth.

"Bella it is not your fault you had to do it. If I know Aro I know he gave you no choice." Carlisle said smoothing out my hair.

"You are now and forever more part of this family. You are mine and Carlisle daughter. Bella you were never an orphan." Esme said and gave me no other option but to except. At least I can enjoy it while it lasted.

"Okay" was all I said to them and they both hugged me. We took off running back to the house so the other and I could go to school.