Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 3 (finally edited)

(finally edited) hey reader here is the new chapter. don't worry it will start to pick up in the next chapter. keep reading comment tell me what you like and what you don't and vote ~ LeelaVampire

Chapter 3

Bella POV

"That's odd." Aro muttered

"What?" I asked

"I cannot see. It is as if you don't exist. I cannot see your memories." He answered.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I thought that only happened with Edward.

"Jane." Was all he said and the little blond girl bowed her head and stared at me with a hint of a smile on her face, but after a few seconds her smile faded and anger took its place. That is when Aro started laughing and clapping his hands.

"You may all leave now. I will like to talk with Bella alone." When he spoke, all the other vampires left the room. Leaving me alone with Mr. Crazy.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked.

Aro started to laugh. "No."

"Then what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I would like to ask if you want to join the Volturi guards."

"And if I say no." I asked.

"Then I would have to kill you because you know way too much about my kind."

"Fine, but can we make a deal?"

"A deal, why should I make a deal with you? I could just kill you." He shot back.

"Because I think you would have killed me already if you wanted to. I think you want me to join your guard. You think I might have some power when I turn. Plus if you kill me you would lose out not me. So why don't we make a deal!" I asked with a smug look on my face.

"I think I'm going to like you Bella. What is this deal you speak of?" Aro said with an eyebrow raised.

"You change me and I will work for you for five years then you let me leave, but if you really need me for a mission and I mean really need me I would come back; but within reason, but I will always remain free, oh and I choose my diet."

"That sounds okay I guess."

"So when do you change me?" I said

"Tonight." He said

"And who will do it?" I asked

"Demetri" He said

"Fine"

He then called Felix to take me to my room. When I got there I sat on the bed and started to cry, these will be the last tears I shed. When I couldn't cry anymore, I laid down in my bed and listened to my Ipod. I don't know when I fell asleep but Demetri was the one to wake me up. When I sat up and took the headphones out of my ears. He just looked at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Were you ready when they changed you?" I asked

"No I didn't really have a choice."

"So you have your answer. But go ahead you can change me now." I said tilting my neck to the side. From the corner I of my eye I saw Demetri shake his head and before I knew it his teeth sank into my neck and then my wrists. That is when the burning started, I did not scream because I did not feel I had the right to, everything I am feeling right now I deserve to feel. I started to see the band around my mind move as if it was a door that was about to close. So I pushed all my human memories under the band I didn't want to forget anything, good or bad I need to remember my mom, Phil, my brother or sister, my dead father and why he died and that it was my fault, Angela, Jacob, the Cullen's, and Edward he will learn all the pain he cause me and how many other people got caught in the cross fires. When I am a vampire I don't want to forget not one damn thing. I felt the fire all over my body. I couldn't even move, and I didn't even want to breathe. I don't know how long it's been but it felt like forever. I started to feel the fire in my heart and it was hotter than before. My heart started the beat faster and faster and then it slowed down to five beats then four then three, two, one, then nothing, nothing at all it just stopped. The fire in my heart and body stopped too, well except for my throat. I opened my eyes and it was like a whole new world, I could see everything. Demetri was sitting next to me.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked and I just grabbed my throat and he laughed at me. He handed a packet of blood and told me not to worry no one died, it was donated from the human workers they have them for the newborns. I took the pack from him and took a sip.

"Yuck! This taste like shit." I stated and throw the bag back at him, which he caught with no effort. Demetri look at me with one eyebrow arched.

"It smells okay."

"Well it taste like liquid metal." I said. He put the packet to his mouth and drank and before I knew it he finished the nasty thing.

"It taste fine to me, maybe you want a living victim." He said.

"No! I will not kill a human. I will not be a monster." I said.

"Then how will you survive?" He asked.

"Can you take me in to the woods then?"

"Why?"

"I would like to try animal blood cause that stuff doesn't taste the slightest bit good."

"Okay. If you think it will work."

"Yup, it's worth a try. Don't you think?"

"Let me speak with Aro first."

"Okay" I said and with that he left.

I sat on the bed for a few moments, then I got up and started to walk around the room. I passed a mirror and had to double back and I just looked at the new me. I looked so beautiful, my hair color changed it was no longer brown it was now darker I would say black even and my red streak stood out more now it is also longer. My skin was paler then normal and I had carves in all the right places my clothes didn't even look right on me anymore. I pulled my hair up and into a bun and sat down on the bed to wait for Demetri to get back. After five minutes he came back with Felix.

"We can go, but Aro thinks that we should bring Felix just in case you lose control or something." Demetri said and Felix winked at me.

"Okay, let's go then."

All three of us ran to a car that was parked under the castle and might I say I think running is the best part of being a vampire. We all got in to the car and Felix drove to the nearest woods, which there aren't that many. They ran with me to the middle of the woods where there were no humans. The wind blew past my nose a sweet smell past with it and without even thinking I took off in the direction and I saw a heard of elk and I took down the biggest one. It tastes like sweet, sweet candy I couldn't get enough of it. When I was finally full I had taken down five of them. They were way better than that shit in a bag that Demetri tried to give me earlier. I have to learn to do this in a much cleaner way. I look like crap, dirt and blood all over my clothes. I ran to where Demetri and Felix were.

"How was it?" Demetri asked.

"It was better than the crap you tried to give me."

"Yuck. Whatever you say, let's go." Felix said.

"You start your training tomorrow." Demetri stated.

"Who will be training me?"

"I will be." Demetri said with a smirk from hell.