Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 9

Hey readers {'longest chapter yet"} thanks for voting (41 votes yay) I'm happy you all are loving the story. Tell me what you think about this chapter Comment and vote. Shout outs to racergirl2610 for being the first one to comment on the last chapter and Liviieechild for loving the story.

55 votes for the next chapter

the playlist is:

1. Uprising By Muse

2. Let this go By Paramore

3. My immortal By Evanescence

4. Lithium By Evanenscence

5. Looking up By Paramore

6. Ignorance By Paramore

7. and i am going to go classical on you- Beethoven Piano Sonata No. 14 in C Sharp minor

ok enjoy the next chapter soon to come. P.S. let me know if you want a teaser for the next chapter ok

~leelaVampire

Chapter 9

Bella POV

Even though I felt sad I did not want the rest of them to see me this way. So I'm going suck it up.

"Hey Alice, Jasper you ready." I asked.

"Yea we are." Alice said.

"Oh Bella" Rose called me in her head. I raised my eyebrow at her to let her know she had my attention as I pulled her into my shield so Edward couldn't hear what we are talking about.

"Edward does not think that you drive faster than him." Rose said and played back the conversation she had with Edward earlier in her head so I could see.

"Really, and that ass laughed at the thought of me being faster than him." I said to her.

"I say show him." She said

"Oh I will show him alright." I said with a huge smirk on my face. "Oh Rose, how come your not surprised that I am talking to you through you mind?" I asked.

"Oh, because Emmett told me all about it. I think it's cool." She said.

"Okay and I am sorry for hitting you." She rubbed the side of her face that I hit.

"It's okay just don't throw Emmett anymore. Please"

"You got it."

We all walked to the cars and of course Edward had a newer model of a Volvo in black. This is going to be fun.

"Edward!" I called and he looked at me with sad eyes. Oh boy.

"Yes Bella" Edward said.

I smirked. "You want to race me."

"Sure, but you will lose." He said.

"Just don't hold back, ass." I said and ran to my car. "Alice, Jasper get in I have a point to make." Alice and Jasper got in to the car before I could finish talking.

"Esme, can you tell us when to go?" Edward asked. Edward and I got in to out makeshift starting line and Esme got into the middle of our cars.

"Ready... set... go" Esme yelled and we were off.

Just to make things fun I let Edward get in front of, but that did not last long. I hit the corner and zoomed past him.

"Shit, She's fast." I heard Edward say.

"Told you so" Rose said to him and I started to laugh and Jasper and Alice joined in. I pulled into the school's parking lot and got out and leaned on my car. It took Edward a whole minute before he pulled into the parking lot. When his car pulled up next to mine, Alice and jasper started laugh.