chapter 3

The morning was way too slow. But for Drew, no one had talked to me, although I was sure they knew me thanks to the stupid presentation about myself I had to say in every class I went.

Lunch wasn’t better. I decided to sat outside, and as all the tables where occupied, I went under a far oak tree there was at the end of the great yard and ate my lunch there. I knew part of the fault of not making friends was mine. I’ve never been a quite sociable person.

as I walked down the doors I saw Drew with his friends and his hot girlfriend. As I went by I smiled at him but he just looked at me with a scornful looked and just kept talking.

Their friends turned back to looked at me and imitated him. Oh great, this school was getting better everytime.

-           

-          How was your first day? - my mother asked me even before i closed the front door. I wasn’t in a very good mood so I just said good and went upstairs.

I knew my mother was dying to know every little detail about today but she didn’t pushed and I was great full for that.

I didn’t want to do anything, not even think about anything.

Well, maybe things would be better next day.

The afternoon was as slow as the morning. I had collected all the pictures of the girl of the frame. I didn’t want to throw them away because I felt guilty in some way. I don’t know. Instead, I left them all in a box and I kept them inside the wardrobe.

The next morning I repeated the same process of arriving early at school.

I sat down at the same place as the day before and started playing music. It was great having a time for myself. Today I had decided to listen to One Republic. Stop and Stare was a song that reminded me about my childhood. I loved it.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA1LYTWtVQ0)

Few minutes later, Drew came back like yesterday and sat next to me. Was this a joke or something?

-          Are you going to arrive early everyday?- I turned and saw him smiling at me. Concentrate charlotte.

- oh great, thank you for honoring me with your presence today my lord. Tell me, is this a good time to talk to you or maybe we should hide behind those shrubs so no one could see us talking?

- look im sorry for what i did yesterday. Is just that…

- that you didn’t want you’re cool friends seeing you talking with the strange new girl no?- I interrupted him. I didn’t know how I was able to talked, I was just so angry.

- Charlotte is way too much complicated than that. I just wanted you to know that im sorry. I know I don’t even know you but believe me…- in that moment the bell rang. – is better that they don’t see us talking together for the moment.

That was his last word. He stood up and left.

-------------------------

hope you are liking it! thanks for reading!

love xxx- @5sweetswift13