¤Chapter 9

Third persons.

Frisk sigh, "(Name)'s a ghoul...I can't believe it." They said, making Sans curious.

"What's a Ghoul?" He asked, Ink looked at him, "Human being that's eating they're own kind." He simply said, Sans on the other hand loon down at frisk.

"But, how come Frisk? Your a human, yet she didn't ate you?" Ink asked, Frisk shrug, "I don't know either...They just.." They sigh, "I don't know anymore...."

"Don't sweat it kiddo, maybe she has a reason..." Sans said patting the kids head. Frisk let out a breath thinking where you have gone to.

your probably heading on Hotland...

"Can we find (Name)?" Frisk asked, Sans look at ink, they seem unsure about looking out for you.

"Can we...?" They asked once again, Ink sigh.

"Fine, but your not coming. your staying here with dream and papyrus, we'll look for her." Ink said standing up from the couch, Sans just give then a smile.

"But I wanna come!" Frisk pleaded, but it seems that Ink don't want to.

"It's for your own safety Frisk." Sans said before looking at ink as they teleport, looking for you.

¤¤~'Time Skip'~¤¤

There you are. standing, your basically deep within the waterfalls. so that no one could find you. you hot lost for some odd if reason, but you didn't mind.

getting lost is the best way for you to distance your self.

Even if you just met frisk, it feels like you met an old friend.

you keep thinking of it, Where is you old friend? Some say she died along time ago. but since that long time ago is long. you forgot her facial expression, but all you remember is her name...

that name, her name is...

"Excuse me?" Some voice asked from behind you. you slightly tilt your head.

"Your...wait a minute...are you a human?" it sounded a girl but more tougher. you stand up. the person backed away, slowly.

"..." You turn around and see a fish like creatures with long orange-red hair, with an black eye patch. wearing a black shirt and a blue jeans.

"Let me ask this again. are. you. a. human? cause if you are! I would gladly be your friend!" She said extending her hand for a hand shake.

you took and look at her with her eyes. you blink once as it change.

"I may be am. but I'm not just any normal human..." You pause, looking right into her eyes.

she sweat nervously.

"Glad to meet you...?" You said, hoping she would tell her name.

She snap out of her thought and grin.

"I'm Undyne, Punk!" She said shaking your hand like a man making your arms a bit of jelly.

you tried to smile, "I'm--"

"(Name)."

~'¤¤To be continue¤¤'~

I'll just leave it here y'all! hope you like it!!

:* Mwah!

oh! and before that! if your know BATIM Bendy and the ink machine.

would you gladly check this out? I'm not forcing your will, but I would be mostly happy if you did!

check the picture above again!

(Oh god I'm so embarrassed right now)

(/>///^///<\)

BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!

I'M NOT BLUSHING YOU...YOU...BAKA!!