¤Chapter 8

"Frisk, get behind me." You said, frisk nodd just for they're safety.

"Ahaha! Protecting that human isn't gonna work!" Nightmare said as he laugh, "you know you're just human right? How are you going to protect you're own kind?" He said with a smirk.

"Eheh, you're such an idiot to said that." You said, you look behind frisk and they look scared.

"Frisk. No matter what you see from now, please don't change the way you look at me or think of me...will you?" You said, frisk nodd "I promise (Name)!" They said, very determine, "now. Go hide somewhere." You said, frisk run somewhere safe, where they can see you and Nightmare.

"So shall we start, human?" He said, as his tenticles waves as black liquid dripping on the ground.

And for you, you let out you kagune like this;

"Eheh, you sure are determine to protect that kid

"Eheh, you sure are determine to protect that kid." Nightmare said with sigh, "no matter, I'll kill you anyway." He smirk, "look who ever you are. I'm hungry, and you don't have a flesh to eat for. So if you'll excuse me..." you said.

Nightmare was a bit taken back by what you said, but then he smirk. But deep inside he thought that you're gonna be so hard to deal for.

He chuckle, "come on human, show me watch you got." He said as he once again smirk.

You sigh, "im sorry frisk..." you whisper as you sigh.

You teleport behind nightmare, as you're kagune stabs forward nightmare, hitting his tenticle to hold him down. You're one eye turn black and violet.

Nightmare growl, "I told you you're gonna regret it..." you said "ugh...what...what are you?!?" Nightmare said pissed off, you're other kagune was about to kill him when someone came,

"Brother!" Dream shouted making the two of you look, nightmare growl and teleport leaving his tenticle on the the ground, as violet liquid starts to drop.

You sigh as you hide you're kagune, ink already know what you're kind is. But he was shocked that you kept you're hunger on frisk, and ad for sans, sans was worried about frisk.

"kid, where's frisk?" Sans asked, "SANS!" frisk run towards sans as they hug him, "kid, you scared me. Don't do that again." Sans said as he sigh in relief, "sans, aren't you worried about (Name)? She's the one who protected me on nightmare..." frisk said, making sans and dream eyes widened, "yeah, frisk's right sans. Once we arrived here, we saw her holding nightmare down. So it's possible that she's protecting frisk." Ink explain, But when they look behind you're already gone.

"Where is she?"

¤~¤~¤

I totally did it on purpose that's why this chapter is short ;p

¤~¤~¤