¤Chapter 6

"do you not trust me?" The young woman asked the child "of course I do! I'm just scared..." the child said, the young woman patted the child's head "it's okay. I'm here, I promise no one will hurt you as long as Im here." She said as she hug the child, "okay...promise you won't leave me?" The child asked, the young woman look at the child and smile "of course." She said as the child hug her...
.
.
.
  .
.
.
    .
   .
  .
.
.

"You remind me of her." You said as you stare at frisk while you guys sat on the table at the skele-bro's kitchen "who again?" They asked once again. "The kid that I have taken care of..." you said, they look at you worriedly "where is she now..." they asked as they took a sip of theyre cup of cocoa "I have no idea...she just dissappear. Some say or some found that she climb Mt.Ebott..." I said as I took a bite of a fries that we bought on grillby.

"Hey kiddos...watcha doing?" Sans or should I say classic, enter the kitchen, as he gun fingers frisk. He look at you, and you look at him but with in just a few seconds. Frisk notice that Sans blushed when you look at him. But Sans doesn't still trust you.

"Sans! (Name) and i are going to waterfall! I'm just gonna show her around..." Frisk said, Sans looked at you again before saying "okay. Be careful kiddo." He said as he get to the fridge and get some ketchup. Once he turn around you guys were gone, and all he saw is Dream And Ink.

"What are you two doing here?" Sans ask the both, dream flinch. "S-Sans!" He stutter looking worried at Sans "what is it?" He said looking confuse. Ink sigh "youre genocidal child is back."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Frisk where are we?" You asked holding onto frisk hand, "here, listen to this flowers. They called echo flower, cause they repeat everything you say." Frisk said, you nodd and listen to the flower.

I will kill all of you...

It's time for revenge...

I will erase this world...

And I'm gonna find her...

And we're gonna take this world, and erase every single thing.

Your eyes were widened, frisk look at you worriedly "(Name)?" They asked, you snap out and give her a smile "so what did it say...?" They asked "nothing." You simply said as you stand up, "is there something about this place that is exciting?" You asked, frisk nodd "let's go to Temm Village!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
?????'s POV

why are we stalking this two?

"It's our job. And we need to do it. That's what he said." I simply said to my partner as he groan in annoyance.

Fine! But this is getting annoying!

"Stop whining like a kid. Oh wait...you are a kid." I said as I chuckle he growl at me, "okay okay. That was just a joke."

Yeah I know, but my guts tell me that there's something wrong about that older girl.

"Yeah...well he said to be careful. And I don't think that you know that word." I said, he look at me.

Yeah right, as if I'm an idiot like the others.

He said, I just shrug as we watch the two go to the temm village.

☆♡

*Hangs it self*

Bye cruel world ;-;

Good...bye...ACK! CAN'T BREATH!

AUGH! STUPID ROPE!!

♡☆