¤Chapter 7

Sans point of view

"Are you sure about that?" I asked dream, "y-yes! And she's said that she'll get revenge!" Dream said worriedly as my eyes turn black as my pupils(?) Were gone. "The kid and the other kiddo hasn't come back yet." I said as I think what would happen with them.

Waterfall is a big place, and I don't think we can find them that easy.

"Let's find them then!" Ink said very determined "it's easy said than done." I said as I put my boney hands into my goodie pocket, as we teleport to waterfall.

?????????'s POV

As i watched the both follow the two humans, I had the feeling that my 'brother' is in this universe.

I smirk, I'm going to get him a surprise visit...

Dreams POV

Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden? I feel negative energy coming from waterfall-- could it be?! He's here.

"I-ink...n-nightmares here..." I said ink looked shock, "but why?" ink asked as he think. I'm  getting worried about those two humans. What if they found them? Oh no...
.
.
.
  .
.
.
Third person

As they were walking towards temm village. Frisk secretly checked her.

In they're shock, (Name)'s LOVE is ???? And her EXP is ?????, what does it mean? They shrug it. (Name) is a nice girl in they're opinion. But what about the others? What about sans?

Frisk was weirded out by this, how can you get that LV and EXP. Have you murdered someone? Or no?

Many question flooded in Frisk's mind.

They were thinking about (Name) when it was interrupted by a twig.

Frisk quickly look back, but saw nothing. They look back at you and you seem pale, they tug you're sleeve, "(Name)? Are you okay? You don't seem like you're good." They asked worriedly, you look at them...

I-I'm hungry...i-I want to eat...!

"Yeah, I'm okay! Never better!" You said giving them you're best fake smile, which they bought.

Frisk's flesh was calling you, you're so hungry. But then, when you look at them. You remind them of her, and you don't want to hurt them.

Suddenly, (Name) felt danger. And she know what to do, since she can fight without her kagune.

"Let's hurry up! Where's the tem village?" She asked, as frisk nodd and pull her all the way to temm village.

Third person (with classic sans)

Sans and others ended up teleporting to waterfall. The three split up to find the two humans.

After a couple of minutes, classic found cross secretly stalking the both humans.

"It's not nice to stalk y'know that don't you?" Classic said as he glare to cross, which he glared back. Including Chara.

'Don't try to stop us bone head!'

Chara shouted, but it seems that classic couldn't hear or couldn't see him.

"Just leave us alone, and it'll be no trouble." Cross simply said, classic sigh "you know I can't do that. Especially you have a plan to kidnap the two humans." Classic sans said in a monotone voice, cross smirk, "if that's what you ask..." as cross said, he summons his knife. While classic summons his blasters, as his eyes are glowing.

"You're gonna have a bad time..."

"Oh, I doubt that."

¤~¤~¤

Ink heard some blaster shooting, he quickly went to the source of the noise, and saw cross. About to stab classic with his knife.

Ink growled as he uses his paint brush to draw chains that stop cross from stabbing classic.

UGH! LET US GO! LET ME FINISH THE JOB!!

Chara growled as his eyes starts to go in black as black liquid pouring down, and as for cross. He was chained down.

"Leave this place cross." Ink said as he glared down at cross, "as if I can.." he said, ink was taken back and looked confuse, "what do you mean?" He asked, "I can't leave this place if he hasn't." He said, he stand up and broke the chains and run off somewhere.

"Are you okay, sans?" Ink asked as he help sans to stand up, "yup, but we need to find the humans." He said, ink nodd as they teleport where dream is.

¤~¤~¤

You and frisk almost made to the tem village, but stop when frisk notices a black shadow coming forward on the both of you.

When it was clear to see who it was, it was something frisk horrify the most. It was nightmare.

Frisk was almost kidnap by one of the bad guys of sans' version in the universe. But good thing it was stopped by ink.

And right now, frisk was worried about you. How will the both of you handle this without sans?

"Eheh, long time no see dear old friend..." nightmare said, frisk furrowed they're eyebrow and glare at nightmare, "he's you're find frisk?" You asked innocently as if you don't know what's happening.

"No, he's not. And he will never be." They said in a cold tone voice ''Aww...no need to be cold." NM said as he smirk, "I just want to have a talk..." he said, frisk tug you're sleeve signing to back up, "leave us alone!" Frisk shouted, as if nightmare will listen to them.

"That's just rude y'know?" He said with a smirk. You keep a stone face while protecting frisk, "what do you want from us?" You said, the eye that is covered with you're bangs ifs turning into a ghoul. You don't want to use it, but you will use you're strength to protect frisk.

"Ahaha! That's just so sweet! Protecting them! Well, as for you're question. All I want is one SOUL of determination." He said, "I can't let you do that." You said, NM looked at you as if you were telling a joke, "are you kidding me? How can you protect. And defend you're self?" He asked, you were taken back a bit. From what he said, it's true. You're scared to let frisk know that you're a ghoul, they're a human and you're a ghoul.

"What? What's with the face 'friend'? Are you scared about something?" He said, you flinch a bit as you're legs starts to tremble. "You shouldn't have said that." You said, for some reason. You're that kind of person who gets easily annoy or anger, if any tries to tease you. They would second thought of what to say, because if they said something you don't like. Their gonna be you're meal.

But this one, it's different. You're hunger was gone, all you felt is anger. And that you need to save frisk. But how?

"Or what?" He said as he smirk, you looked at the ground, both of youre eyes turn into a ghoul one.

You look to him, and gave him a smile;

"You're gonna regret it."

¤~¤~¤

Even tho kaneki looks like a psycho path, he still look HANDSOMEEE (and hot...)

¤~¤~¤